Le Creuset Stainless Steel Saucier, 3½ qt.
Saucier features a gently curved base to keep ingredients moving, flared sides for easy whisking and stirring, riveted stay-cool handles, and flared precision-pour rims for drip-free pouring. Self-sealing lid locks in moisture and features both an internal flange that prevents stray drips and a relief valve that vents excess steam. Innovative tri-ply construction provides quick and even heating without hot spots and features a striking mirror-polished exterior. Handle is emblazoned with Le Creuset’s logo and each vessel’s capacity is laser-etched on the base.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Includes: Saucier, lid
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Compatible with all stovetops, including induction
- Dimensions: 19.39" x 9.45" x 3.39"
- Capacity: 3½ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Portugal
- Iconic Le Creuset design in classic stainless steel
- Professional-grade pans heat quickly and evenly for superior cooking performance
- Tri-ply construction features a completely enclosed aluminum core for even and efficient heating
- Induction-ready exterior is constructed from proprietary titanium-infused stainless steel that resists discoloration
- Interior layer is constructed from surgical-grade 18/10 stainless steel
- Self-sealing lid locks in moisture and heat
- Signature knob won’t loosen over time and lies flat on countertops so lid can double as a spoon rest
- Precision-pour rims enable drip-free pouring directly from the pan
- Stay-cool ergonomic handles are designed for comfort, balance, and control and are riveted to each vessel for exceptional durability
- Capacity is laser etched on the base of every piece for easy identification
Questions & Answers