Le Creuset Stainless Steel Sauté Pan, 4.5 qt.
Sauté pan features a generous cooking area with high, straight sides that help contain food while sautéing, riveted stay-cool handles, and flared precision-pour rims for drip-free pouring. Self-sealing lid locks in moisture and features both an internal flange that prevents stray drips and a relief valve that vents excess steam. Innovative tri-ply construction provides quick and even heating without hot spots and features a striking mirror-polished exterior. Handle is emblazoned with Le Creuset’s logo and each vessel’s capacity is laser-etched on the base.
- Iconic Le Creuset design in classic stainless steel
- Professional-grade pans heat quickly and evenly for superior cooking performance
- Tri-ply construction features a completely enclosed aluminum core for even and efficient heating
- Induction-ready exterior is constructed from proprietary titanium-infused stainless steel that resists discoloration
- Interior layer is constructed from surgical-grade 18/10 stainless steel
- Self-sealing lid locks in moisture and heat
- Signature knob won’t loosen over time and lies flat on countertops so lid can double as a spoon rest
- Precision-pour rims enable drip-free pouring directly from the pan
- Stay-cool ergonomic handles are designed for comfort, balance, and control and are riveted to each vessel for exceptional durability
- Capacity is laser etched on the base of every piece for easy identification
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Dimensions: 20.18" x 10.24" x 3.19"
- Capacity: 4 ½ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Portugal
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F. Compatible with all stovetops, including induction
What's In the box? Show
- Sauté pan
Questions & Answers