Le Creuset Stainless Steel 5-Piece Set
Ideal for starting a collection or adding versatility to an existing set, this set of five includes essential cookware for any kitchen. Pieces feature riveted stay-cool handles and flared precision-pour rims for drip-free pouring. Self-sealing lids lock in moisture and feature both an internal flange that prevents stray drips and a relief valve that vents excess steam. Innovative tri-ply construction provides quick and even heating without hot spots and features a striking mirror-polished exterior. Handles are emblazoned with Le Creuset’s logo, and each pot’s capacity is laser-etched on the base.
Set of five includes 10" skillet, 3-quart saucepan with lid, and 7-quart stockpot with lid.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Includes: 10" skillet, 3-qt. saucepan w/lid, 7-qt. stockpot w/lid
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Compatible with all stovetops, including induction
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Portugal
- Iconic Le Creuset design in classic stainless steel
- Professional-grade pans heat quickly and evenly for superior cooking performance
- Tri-ply construction features a completely enclosed aluminum core for even and efficient heating
- Induction-ready exterior is constructed from proprietary titanium-infused stainless steel that resists discoloration
- Interior layer is constructed from surgical-grade 18/10 stainless steel
- Self-sealing lids lock in moisture and heat
- Signature knobs won’t loosen over time and lie flat on countertops so lids can double as spoon rests
- Precision-pour rims enable drip-free pouring directly from pans
- Capacity is laser etched on the base of every piece for easy identification
- Stay-cool ergonomic handles are designed for comfort, balance, and control and are riveted to each vessel for exceptional durability
The rigorous process starts with molten iron being sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are identical. Pots, pans and accessories are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat, making Le Creuset cast iron second to none for slow cooking.
Le Creuset’s signature color, Flame, was created to reflect the intense orange hue of molten cast iron inside a cauldron (“creuset” in French). In the company’s early years, this vibrant shade offered a refreshing color choice within a sea of gray. Carrying on the tradition, Le Creuset features a wide range of vibrant colors to complement any kitchen décor.
In 1995 Le Creuset began expanding into new categories: stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. The company still manufactures their cast iron cookware in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection.
With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.