Versatile iron skillets are ideal for searing, frying and pan roasting. Because iron pans can be heated to extremely high temperatures, it’s easy to achieve perfect results whether frying potatoes, pan-grilling a ribeye or flash-searing a tuna steak. Properly seasoned iron pans become more nonstick with each use and are suitable for use on all types of grills and cooktops. Constructed from 2mm-thick iron with a cast iron handle, this durable pan will endure a lifetime of use.
- Manufacturer: Rösle
- Material: Iron
- Care: Hand wash with warm water only immediately after use. Dry completely. Wipe with oiled paper towel and store in a dry place. Iron will change color and develop a patina with use—this is natural and does not negatively affect the pan’s performance
- Dimensions: 19.7" x 11.2" x 3.5"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects
- Made in Germany
- Durable iron offers incredible heat transfer—great for searing and browning
- Comfortable cast iron handle is triple riveted to the pan for increased strength
- When properly cared for, iron pans become increasingly nonstick with each use
- Safe for oven use as well as with all grills and stovetops: induction, electric, ceramic, gas and charcoal
Rösle iron cookware ships with a wax coating that must be removed prior to use. To remove coating, soak in hot water and mild detergent, then scrub wax away with a sponge or cloth. Pan must be seasoned to prevent corrosion. To season, dry pan completely after cleaning, then wipe with a thin coat of flavorless cooking oil. Heat until oil liquefies, then turn heat off and wipe off excess oil. Repeat as necessary