Mauviel M’steel Paella Pan, 6.9 qt.
Paella pan features a generous cooking area and two sturdy handles for easy transport to and from the table—great for paella and other family-style dishes.
- Carbon steel features excellent heat conduction at a fraction of the weight of cast iron
- Heat safe to high temperatures, allowing extra-long preheating for excellent results when searing or browning
- When properly cared for, carbon steel becomes increasingly nonstick with each use
- Extremely durable, commercial grade carbon steel is safe for use with metal utensils and will not retain flavors or odors
- For use with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Carbon steel
- Dimensions: 17.1" x 15.7" x 2.7" (6.9 qt.)
- Capacity: 4.1 qt.; 6.9 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash with warm water only immediately after use. Dry completely. Wipe with oiled paper towel and store in a dry place. Carbon steel will change color and develop a patina with use—this is natural and does not negatively affect the pan’s performance
- Oven safe to 680°F
- Special-Care Instructions: M’steel cookware ships with a beeswax coating that must be removed prior to use. To remove coating, scrub with hot, soapy water. Pan must be seasoned to prevent corrosion. To season, dry pan completely after cleaning, then wipe with a thin coat of flavorless cooking oil. Heat until oil liquefies, then turn heat off and wipe off excess oil. Repeat as necessary
Questions & Answers