Mauviel M’steel Crêpe Pans
Crêpe pan features an extra-wide cooking surface and low sides for easy flipping and turning.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Carbon steel
- Care: Hand wash with warm water only immediately after use. Dry completely. Wipe with oiled paper towel and store in a dry place. Carbon steel will change color and develop a patina with use—this is natural and does not negatively affect the pan’s performance
- Use: Oven safe to 680°F
- Dimensions: 8"; 8.6"; 9.5"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Carbon steel features excellent heat conduction at a fraction of the weight of cast iron
- Heat safe to high temperatures, allowing extra-long preheating for excellent results when searing or browning
- When properly cared for, carbon steel becomes increasingly nonstick with each use
- Extremely durable, commercial-grade carbon steel is safe for use with metal utensils and will not retain flavors or odors
- For use with all cooktops, including induction
1 year ago
Questions & Answers