KitchenAid® Artisan® Design Series Stand Mixer, 5 qt.
Iconic stand mixers in a rainbow of colors.
With baker-friendly features like a tilting head for easy access, 10 speeds for stirring, whipping, and everything in between, and a range of mixing heads to tackle everything from ultra-fast whipping to slow mixing or kneading, this stand mixer will be part of your kitchen for years to come.
Click here to compare KitchenAid stand mixers
- Tilt-head design allows easy access to the beater and mixing bowl
- 10-speed slide control easily adjusts from slow stirring to fast whipping
- Planetary action allows mixing head to spin independently while making continual revolutions around the bowl for complete, efficient mixing
- 5-qt. glass mixing bowl features embossed measurement markings and a built-in spout for drip-free pouring
- Includes a range of mixing heads for a variety of tasks
- Flat beater is great for beating and mixing batters
- Wire whisk is ideal for whipping meringues and custards
- Dough hook easily kneads dough for bread, pizza crusts and more
- Integrated hub accommodates over 12 optional attachments for even more versatility, including a pasta roller, a food grinder and more (attachments not included)
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KSM155GBAZ, KSM155GBCA, KSM155GBQC, KSM155GBSR, KSM155GBFP, KSM155GBPB, KSM155GBSA
- Material: Cast metal, stainless steel, glass
- Dimensions: 14.2" x 8.75" x 14"
- Capacity: 5 qt.
- Weight: 29 lb.
- Watts: 325 W
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Engineered and assembled in the USA
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean. Hand wash attachments. Bowl is dishwasher safe
- Built to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
What's In the box? Show
- Stand mixer
- Flat beater
- "C" dough hook
- 5-qt. glass mixing bowl
- Wire whip
Turn your KitchenAid stand mixer into a speedy spiralizer with this useful attachment that makes it easy to explore the hottest trend in healthy eating...See product page for full details »
Cons: if you make a lot of bread doughs, this mixer can't handle it. The motor will start to strain, and the tilting head may come loose
Questions & Answers