New York City: A Taste of The Big Apple $250 Reservation Deposit
Immerse yourself in the storied Lower East Side and the hip West Side. Sample smoked-salmon-topped bagels and indulge in a hot pastrami sandwich at iconic Katz’s Deli. You’ll learn to make Pugliese pasta and enjoy a special visit to Eataly—the fabulous new emporium devoted to the food and culinary traditions of Italy—plus much, much more.
The Carlton Hotel is a historic and elegant boutique hotel located in the heart of the food-centric Madison Square Park district and home to Michelin-starred Chef Laurent Manrique’s exciting new seafood brassiere, Millesime.
- Three nights’ luxury accommodations at the Carlton Hotel
- Hands-on cooking class at Mas La Grillade with James Beard Award-winning chef Galen Zamarra
- Fine dining at the elegant Del Posto
- Guided culinary walking tour of the Lower East Side
- Visit to the Italian food emporium Eataly
Choose from the following dates. In 2014: September 19–22.
$1900.00 per person, double occupancy. Single supplement: $400.00. Airfare not included. A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is required to reserve your space.
- A unique culinary adventure to one of the world’s most exciting destinations.
- Waves of immigrants have contributed to the diversity of New York.
- The flavors of its unique neighborhoods can be found in its amazing food.
- Four days and three nights in the heart of Manhattan’s food lovers’ paradise.
- Immerse yourself in the storied Lower East Side and the hip West Side.
- Dinner at one of the city’s most talked-about places, Degustation
- Sample smoked-salmon-topped bagels.
- Indulge in a hot pastrami sandwich at iconic Katz’s Deli.
- Learn to make Pugliese pasta.
- Visit Eataly—the fabulous new emporium devoted to the food and culinary traditions of Italy.