Atlas® Marcato Pasta Machine, 150mm
- Adjustable dial with nine settings makes it easy to roll out pasta to the exact thickness desired, from 0.8 mm to 4 mm
- Made from nickel- and chrome-plated steel for long-term durability and corrosion resistance
- Features flat rollers for pressing the dough sheet as well as an easy-to-remove double cutter
- Gears are constructed from tempered steel and case-hardened for enhanced durability
- Adjustable clamp holds machine securely against the table or countertop during use
- Versatile attachments (sold separately) for creating 15 different pasta types–from spaghetti and ravioli to lasagna and capellini
- Manufacturer: Atlas
- Material: Steel
- Made in Italy
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
What's In the box? Show
- Pasta machine
- Table clamp
- 12-page recipe and instruction booklet
well. My first batch was such a success! The taste of the fresh pasta was delightful
Well, I tried it and made the most wonderful spaghetti ever! It took about 45 min. as I was learning but I can now see that in 30 min (including the resting time) we can have fresh pasta. and it was FUN. If you love to cook this is the right machine for you. There are so many videos on You Tube to help you with the process. And the drying rack was wonderful too
9 months ago
Questions & Answers
The body of the machine is made of nickel-plated and chrome-plated steel for long-term resistance to corrosion and features flat rollers for making the dough sheet, as well as an easy-to-remove double-cutter. The rollers are constructed of special nickel-plated steel with a double-slotted opening for the handle and motor unit. All gears are in case-hardened and tempered steel for extra-long life. The handle and table clamp feature handgrips made of ABS plastic suitable for food use.
The double cutter that comes with this machine will cut spaghetti and fettuccini. You would need to purchase attachments for any other type of pasta.
Does it clamp onto the EDGE of a table/counter top? or does it suction to the surface so I can put it anywhere I'd like?
Thx, Valaree Hoover