Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine with Aeroccino Milk Frother
Thanks to quick-heating thermoblock technology, the Inissia is ready to brew less than a minute after it’s turned on, and an automatic energy-saving feature turns the machine off after nine minutes of inactivity. The most compact and affordable Nespresso machine available, Inissia is perfect for dorm rooms, small kitchens, campers and more.
The versatile Aeroccino Plus milk frother adds cappuccino, latte and more to the Inissia’s repertoire. Top your espresso with a dollop of foam for a delicious macchiato or add perfectly frothed dairy or soy milk for a latte that rivals those sipped in any café.
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Model: A+C40-US-RE-NE (red); A+D40-US-BK-NE (black)
- Includes: Inissia, Aeroccino Plus, assortment of 12 Nespresso capsules
- Material: Plastic (BPA free)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Use: For use with standard Nespresso capsules only. Not compatible with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 12.6" x 9" (Inissia); 4.1" x 6.75" (Aeroccino)
- Capacity: 0.7 L water tank (Inissia); 8.5 oz. milk or 4.4 oz. froth (Aeroccino)
- Weight: 5.3 lb.
- Watts: 1200 W
- Warranty: Limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in Hungary and China
- Patented extraction system delivers up to 19 bars of pressure
- Thermoblock technology heats fresh water to the ideal brewing temperature right before brewing, ensuring fresh water for each brew and limiting scale buildup
- After brewing, capsule ejects into a container that holds up to ten spent capsules before it requires emptying
- Comes with a welcome kit containing an assortment of Nespresso capsules and an invitation to join the Nespresso Club, a service that makes it easy to order new capsules over the phone or online
- Recycle used Nespresso capsules at any Sur La Table store
Keep your Nespresso capsules neat, organized, and easily accessible with this compact storage unit. All capsules are visible, so you can keep track of what...See product page for full details »
1. What it is: it's an espresso (coffee) maker, and a darn good one at that.
2. What it's NOT: The Holy Grail of coffee, and the answer to all your life's questions and problems.
Caveat: If roasting, grinding, measuring, tamping, and pulling espresso shots are just short of a religious experience, then STOP here. This is not the system for you, but if you enjoy coffee house beverages in a small, consistent, and convenient package, then read on...
I received mine a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying the espresso it produces. I purchased mine in red, but you can find it in Black, Lime, White, Cream, Red, and Blue. It's small, convenient, and more than suitable for my daily needs. People have complained about the noise...Really?? A traditional machine with a steaming wand will produce far more noise, so I don't understand the complaints. I do have one issue, though. It's the myriad of coffee choices that Nespresso offers. For some that'd be a bonus, but unless you're tasting side by side, I sincerely doubt that one could taste the subtle differences from day to day. That said, they offer great coffee. Just choose one or two from the different profiles and stick with that. The 200 pod sampler pack, I feel, is a waste of money.
People have complained about the directions in the box. Really?? This is 2015 and the Internet isn't new, neither is YouTube. I found all I needed to know in a few different languages and since the USA doesn't have a national language, pictograms are here to stay. One terrific aspect, aside from the coffee, is the Aeroccino Plus. This is a great product that heats and froths fresh milk for coffee beverages, hot chocolate and any other use one could find.
Because of it's size and cost, it's great for offices, kitchens, dorms, and mobile homes. It travels well, so one isn't stuck with the free motel/hotel brew.
A wise man once said: "a fool and his money are soon parted..." well, this is a fine machine that produces great beverages. I see no reason to spend up to 10x or 15x the cost for a commercial style machine that may not produce a beverage 10x or 15x better. For that matter there's no reason, other than looks or style, to look further into the Nespresso line.
I highly recommend. the Nespresso Inissia with Aeroccino Plus bundle.
The Nespresso coffee sampler had some excellent coffees and if I didn't already have a machine I would probably buy one of these for myself.
7 months ago
Questions & Answers