Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine with Aeroccino Milk Frother
Enjoy rich, barista-quality espresso at the touch of a button with this compact, easy-to-use coffee machine. Simply pop in a Nespresso capsule (original line), place a mug underneath the spout, press the button for the desired size, and voila—fresh, delicious espresso brewed in seconds.
Thanks to quick-heating thermoblock technology, the Inissia is ready to brew less than a minute after it’s turned on, and an automatic energy-saving feature turns the machine off after nine minutes of inactivity. The most compact and affordable Nespresso machine available, Inissia is perfect for dorm rooms, small kitchens, campers and more.
The versatile Aeroccino Plus milk frother adds cappuccino, latte and more to the Inissia’s repertoire. Top your espresso with a dollop of foam for a delicious macchiato or add perfectly frothed dairy or soy milk for a latte that rivals those sipped in any café.
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Model: A+C40-US-RE-NE (red); A+D40-US-BK-NE (black)
- Includes: Inissia, Aeroccino Plus, assortment of 12 Nespresso capsules
- Material: Plastic (BPA free)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Use: For use with standard Nespresso capsules only. Not compatible with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 12.6" x 9" (Inissia); 4.1" x 6.75" (Aeroccino)
- Capacity: 0.7 L water tank (Inissia); 8.5 oz. milk or 4.4 oz. froth (Aeroccino)
- Weight: 5.3 lb.
- Watts: 1200 W
- Warranty: Limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in Hungary and China
- Patented extraction system delivers up to 19 bars of pressure
- Thermoblock technology heats fresh water to the ideal brewing temperature right before brewing, ensuring fresh water for each brew and limiting scale buildup
- After brewing, capsule ejects into a container that holds up to ten spent capsules before it requires emptying
- Comes with a welcome kit containing an assortment of Nespresso capsules and an invitation to join the Nespresso Club, a service that makes it easy to order new capsules over the phone or online
- Recycle used Nespresso capsules at any Sur La Table store
The company’s story, however, is not just about one remarkable idea. Above all, it is the continuous quest for innovation and pursuit of excellence that drive Nespresso.
With Nespresso you get the best of both worlds, innovation and simplicity. The Nespresso machines have been designed to reveal the subtle aromas and flavors of their exclusive capsules. Offering timeless designs, high technology, function and user-friendliness, every detail has been carefully considered to provide you with the ultimate coffee experience.
As a focus of its mission, Nespresso is dedicated to mastering the art of exceptional coffee production, sourcing beans that provide the richest, fullest taste, and streamlining the development process to help make less of an environmental impact during production.
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is one of the fastest-growing operating units of the Nestlé Group, the world’s leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. While benefiting from Nestlé expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials and the production and marketing of its premium coffee products.