Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine with Aeroccino Milk Frother
Thanks to quick-heating thermoblock technology, the Inissia is ready to brew less than a minute after it’s turned on, and an automatic energy-saving feature turns the machine off after nine minutes of inactivity. The most compact and affordable Nespresso machine available, Inissia is perfect for dorm rooms, small kitchens, campers and more.
The versatile Aeroccino Plus milk frother adds cappuccino, latte and more to the Inissia’s repertoire. Top your espresso with a dollop of foam for a delicious macchiato or add perfectly frothed dairy or soy milk for a latte that rivals those sipped in any café.
- Patented extraction system delivers up to 19 bars of pressure
- Thermoblock technology heats fresh water to the ideal brewing temperature right before brewing, ensuring fresh water for each brew and limiting scale buildup
- After brewing, capsule ejects into a container that holds up to ten spent capsules before it requires emptying
- Comes with a welcome kit containing an assortment of Nespresso capsules and an invitation to join the Nespresso Club, a service that makes it easy to order new capsules over the phone or online
- Recycle used Nespresso capsules at any Sur La Table store
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Model: A+C40-US-RE-NE (red); A+D40-US-BK-NE (black)
- Includes: Inissia, Aeroccino Plus, assortment of 12 Nespresso capsules
- Material: Plastic (BPA free)
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 12.6" x 9" (Inissia); 4.1" x 6.75" (Aeroccino)
- Capacity: 0.7 L water tank (Inissia); 8.5 oz. milk or 4.4 oz. froth (Aeroccino)
- Weight: 5.3 lb.
- Watts: 1200 W
- Warranty: Limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in Hungary and China
Care & Usage Show
- Care: Hand wash only
- Use: For use with standard Nespresso capsules only. Not compatible with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules
The Nespresso coffee sampler had some excellent coffees and if I didn't already have a machine I would probably buy one of these for myself.
1 year ago
Now I need the nespresso cup holder - .I advise youi get that at outset..
1 month ago
2 months ago
3 weeks ago
Questions & Answers