Nespresso Inissia Espresso Machine
Thanks to quick-heating thermoblock technology, the Inissia is ready to brew less than a minute after it’s turned on, and an automatic energy-saving feature turns the machine off after nine minutes of inactivity.
The most compact and affordable Nespresso machine available, Inissia is perfect for dorm rooms, small kitchens and more.
- Patented extraction system delivers up to 19 bars of pressure
- Thermoblock technology heats fresh water to the ideal brewing temperature right before brewing, ensuring fresh water for each brew and limiting scale buildup
- After brewing, capsule automatically ejects into a container that holds up to ten spent capsules before it requires emptying
- Energy-saving mode helps conserve energy when not brewing
- Comes with a welcome kit containing an assortment of Nespresso capsules and an invitation to join the Nespresso Club, a service that makes it easy to order new capsules over the phone or online
- Simple, one-touch brewing using Nespresso’s patented capsule brewing system
- Recycle used Nespresso capsules at any Sur La Table store
- Manufacturer: Nespresso
- Model: D40-US-BK-NE (black); C40-US-RE-NE (red)
- Material: Plastic (BPA free)
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 12.6" x 9"
- Capacity: 0.7 L water tank
- Weight: 5.3 lb.
- Watts: 1200 W
- Warranty: Limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in Hungary
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
- For use with standard Nespresso capsules only. Not compatible with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules
What's In the box? Show
- Assortment of 12 Nespresso capsules
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
The instruction are a bit confusing and the coffee is only available through the mail or at Nespresso "boutiques" or stores, so it's not as easy to purchase as K-cups.
But very happy with the coffee!
10 months ago
1 year ago
4 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
Buy the Aerocciono "bundled" with the Inissia and save $50!