All-Clad Immersion Blender
The powerful, commercial-grade motor handles a wide variety of recipes with ease and features variable speed settings so you can easily achieve the perfect texture. Durable All-Clad construction features a soft-touch handle for an ergonomic grip that’s comfortable even when blending large batches and easy-to-operate controls.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Model: 8400000925
- Material: Stainless steel, silicone, plastic
- Care: Removable shaft is dishwasher safe. Wipe blender clean
- Use: Do not immerse body or electrical components. Blending head is extremely sharp and operates at high speeds. Use caution when operating and always unplug unit prior to cleaning or servicing
- Dimensions: 10.9" x 5.6"
- Weight: 13 lb.
- Watts: 600 W
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Powerful, commercial-grade motor easily blends, whips and purées a wide variety of foods
- Truly variable speed with no preset settings for perfect whipping, blending and puréeing
- Turbo pulse function provides an extra burst of power when needed
- Extra-long stainless-steel shaft works perfectly in deep pots and other large containers—great for everything from blending soups to whipping potatoes
- Dishwasher-safe shaft is removable for easy cleaning and storage
- Comfortable silicone handle provides a secure, slip-free grip
New Love your immersion blender but hate the mess? This handy lid lets you blend away and keeps ingredients in the bowl or pot where they belong. Clear plastic...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
The AllClad blender comes at a much lower price point, but it's also made in China. The shaft on the AllClad comes off, and it is said to make quick work of purees. The largest flaws reviewers have pointed out on this blender is that trapped food in the shaft is hard to clean out & that's it's poorly assemble, leading to it disassembling itself while in use.