All-Clad Slow Cooker, 4 qt.
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 03/07/2017, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Three heat settings ensure dishes are cooked to perfection every time, and in-unit searing means you can cook your favorite meals without ever turning on the stove. Twenty-six hours of continuous cook time is ideal for slow-and-low cooking and the unit automatically switches to warm when cooking is complete—no more overcooking or scorching. All-Clad’s signature style and durability round out the package, making this an essential addition to any kitchen.
- Four settings—high, low, warm, and high start/low finish—and a programmable 26-hour timer for cooking a wide variety of dishes
- Slow cooker automatically switches to the warm setting when cooking is complete
- Ceramic insert provides gentle, uniform heating—perfect for retaining moisture and achieving delicious results
- Black ceramic insert provides an excellent sear when using the high heat setting, so you can do all of your cooking directly in the slow cooker
- Glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking foods and features holes for venting excess steam
- Ceramic crock is removable for easy cleanup
- Durable and attractive stainless steel housing is easy to care for and looks stunning on any countertop
- Riveted stainless steel handles provide a strong, secure grip for easy handling, while nonslip feet hold the cooker securely on the countertop
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Model: 1500632311
- Material: Stainless steel, ceramic, glass, plastic
- Dimensions: 14.8" x 10.8"
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Watts: 250 W
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Ceramic insert and glass lid are dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Slow cooker base
- Ceramic insert
New Finally, a tool set worthy of your All-Clad cookware. This professional-grade stainless steel set includes a solid spoon, a skimmer, a ladle, a turner, a...See product page for full details »
Fragrant, sweet, savory and subtly spicy, our starter sauce turns basic chicken stew into a complex Oaxacan dish—with a hint of pumpkin for an...See product page for full details »
Step up your barbecue game with this easy-to-use starter sauce that turns standard pulled pork into a sweet, savory dish that pairs the natural sweetness of ...See product page for full details »
Our homemade beef stew starter is the perfect shortcut to simmered-all-day flavor—and it’s ready in just hours. Simply brown the beef, then add...See product page for full details »
You can taste the tradition and the passion that goes into each drop of our favorite olive oil. Cold-pressed and crafted from the finest Italian and Spanish ...See product page for full details »
very please with the selection that I made.
1 year ago
6 months ago
But I only use the High setting. The Low is just way too slow.
6 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_6714017_difference-between-crockpot-slow-cooker.html"
Google has several slow cooker vegetarian recipes.