All-Clad Slow Cooker, 4 qt.
Three heat settings ensure dishes are cooked to perfection every time, and in-unit searing means you can cook your favorite meals without ever turning on the stove. Twenty-six hours of continuous cook time is ideal for slow-and-low cooking and the unit automatically switches to warm when cooking is complete—no more overcooking or scorching. All-Clad’s signature style and durability round out the package, making this an essential addition to any kitchen.
- Four settings—high, low, warm, and high start/low finish—and a programmable 26-hour timer for cooking a wide variety of dishes
- Slow cooker automatically switches to the warm setting when cooking is complete
- Ceramic insert provides gentle, uniform heating—perfect for retaining moisture and achieving delicious results
- Black ceramic insert provides an excellent sear when using the high heat setting, so you can do all of your cooking directly in the slow cooker
- Glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking foods and features holes for venting excess steam
- Ceramic crock is removable for easy cleanup
- Durable and attractive stainless steel housing is easy to care for and looks stunning on any countertop
- Riveted stainless steel handles provide a strong, secure grip for easy handling, while nonslip feet hold the cooker securely on the countertop
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Model: 1500632311
- Material: Stainless steel, ceramic, glass, plastic
- Dimensions: 14.8" x 10.8"
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Watts: 250 W
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Ceramic insert and glass lid are dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Slow cooker base
- Ceramic insert
New Finally, a tool set worthy of your All-Clad cookware. This professional-grade stainless steel set includes a solid spoon, a skimmer, a ladle, a turner, a...See product page for full details »
Fragrant, sweet, savory and subtly spicy, our starter sauce turns basic chicken stew into a complex Oaxacan dish—with a hint of pumpkin for an...See product page for full details »
Step up your barbecue game with this easy-to-use starter sauce that turns standard pulled pork into a sweet, savory dish that pairs the natural sweetness of ...See product page for full details »
Our homemade beef stew starter is the perfect shortcut to simmered-all-day flavor—and it’s ready in just hours. Simply brown the beef, then add...See product page for full details »
You can taste the tradition and the passion that goes into each drop of our favorite olive oil. Cold-pressed and crafted from the finest Italian and Spanish ...See product page for full details »
very please with the selection that I made.
1 year ago
5 months ago
But I only use the High setting. The Low is just way too slow.
4 months ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_6714017_difference-between-crockpot-slow-cooker.html"
Google has several slow cooker vegetarian recipes.