All-Clad Slow Cooker, 4 qt.
Three heat settings ensure dishes are cooked to perfection every time, and in-unit searing means you can cook your favorite meals without ever turning on the stove. Twenty-six hours of continuous cook time is ideal for slow-and-low cooking and the unit automatically switches to warm when cooking is complete—no more overcooking or scorching. All-Clad’s signature style and durability round out the package, making this an essential addition to any kitchen.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Model: 1500632311
- Includes: Unit, ceramic insert, lid, instruction manual
- Material: Stainless steel, ceramic, glass, plastic
- Care: Ceramic insert and glass lid are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 14.8" x 10.8"
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Watts: 250 W
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Four settings—high, low, warm, and high start/low finish—and a programmable 26-hour timer for cooking a wide variety of dishes
- Slow cooker automatically switches to the warm setting when cooking is complete
- Ceramic insert provides gentle, uniform heating—perfect for retaining moisture and achieving delicious results
- Black ceramic insert provides an excellent sear when using the high heat setting, so you can do all of your cooking directly in the slow cooker
- Glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking foods and features holes for venting excess steam
- Ceramic crock is removable for easy cleanup
- Durable and attractive stainless steel housing is easy to care for and looks stunning on any countertop
- Riveted stainless steel handles provide a strong, secure grip for easy handling, while nonslip feet hold the cooker securely on the countertop
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.