Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven
Five cooking methods, fully adjustable temperature settings and an integrated timer provide complete control, while the smart, efficient design makes it as easy to use as a standard oven. Thanks to the pressurized environment and a timer that automatically turns off the oven when cooking is complete, it’s easy to achieve perfect results every time—no more burned meals or dry, gamey chicken. Whether cooking a full-sized turkey in minutes or baking a batch of cookies, this quick and convenient oven lets you spend more time enjoying your meals and less time cooking them.
Available in stainless steel with either chrome knobs (exclusive) or black knobs.
- Manufacturer: KitchenTek
- Model: WPROR1002SLT
- Includes: Oven, roasting pan, bake/drip pan, removable crumb tray, broil rack, recipe booklet, user guide
- Material: Stainless steel, glass, rubber
- Care: Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth. Removable components (pans, racks, crumb tray) are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 19.9" x 15.6" x 17.9" (exterior); 14.5" x 12" x 10" (interior)
- Capacity: 29 L
- Weight: 27 lb.
- Watts: 1700
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in China
- Flavor Infusion Technology™ creates a pressurized cooking environment that seals in heat and moisture and concentrates flavors
- Low-pressure cooking cooks meals up to 70% more quickly than conventional ovens—great for beef, poultry, vegetables and even baked goods
- Pressurized environment operates at much lower pressures than standard pressure cookers for gentle, precise cooking and exceptional results
- Five cooking methods: bake, broil, roast, toast and warm or reheat
- Integrated timer turns oven off when cooking is complete and keeps it warm until ready to serve
- Large, 29-liter capacity accommodates a wide variety of foods or a 14" x 12" baking pan
- Easy-to-use lock makes it easy to set and release the seal
- Release valve easily vents pressure when cooking is complete