Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven
Five cooking methods, fully adjustable temperature settings and an integrated timer provide complete control, while the smart, efficient design makes it as easy to use as a standard oven. Whether cooking a full-sized turkey in minutes or baking a batch of cookies, this quick and convenient oven lets you spend more time enjoying your meals and less time cooking them.
Available in stainless steel with either chrome knobs (exclusive) or black knobs.
Enjoy exclusive recipes created by one of the world’s best-loved chefs »
- Flavor Infusion Technology™ creates a pressurized cooking environment that seals in heat and moisture and concentrates flavors
- Low-pressure cooking cooks meals up to 70% more quickly than conventional ovens—great for beef, poultry, vegetables and even baked goods
- Pressurized environment operates at much lower pressures than standard pressure cookers for gentle, precise cooking and exceptional results
- Five cooking methods: bake, broil, roast, toast and warm or reheat
- Integrated timer turns oven off when cooking is complete and keeps it warm until ready to serve
- Large, 29-liter capacity accommodates a wide variety of foods or a 14" x 12" baking pan
- Easy-to-use lock makes it easy to set and release the seal
- Release valve easily vents pressure when cooking is complete
- Manufacturer: KitchenTek
- Model: WPROR1002SLT
- Material: Stainless steel, glass, rubber
- Dimensions: 19.9" x 15.6" x 17.9" (exterior); 14.5" x 12" x 10" (interior)
- Capacity: 29 L
- Weight: 27 lb.
- Watts: 1700
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Removable components (pans, racks, crumb tray) are dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Roasting pan
- Bake/drip pan
- Removable crumb tray
- Broil rack
- Recipe booklet
A quick and easy way to cook healthy and delicious meals, this steamer features a unique design that delivers up to three dishes at once. Great for...See product page for full details »
I was skeptical and excited about the pressure function but in the end I was completely blown away that I cooked a whole chicken in 35 mins and the skin was super crispy and the meat was super juicy! I will never go back to a regular oven for cooking a chicken.
I made shortcakes in the oven and it work beautifully!
You cant go wrong with this oven. I am bringing it with me to visit my in laws so they can see how cool it is!
Questions & Answers
How/where do we go about getting this product fixed during warranty? if it is needed to be sent off somewhere who pays for the postage/shipping? How/where do we get it fixed after the warranty expires ?
To obtain service under the terms of this warranty call Toll Free (877) 359-9747.
-Mike Sanseverino, executive VP of Wolfgang Puck Appliances, Inc.
14-1/4" Height: 8-5/8" Depth: 10-3/4".
or under 10 3/4" round with pan, which would not fit a store bought pizza
So it's 20" long and 13" deep. It looks nice on my counter top! It works amazingly. Lisa
Great working oven. You can bake cakes, cookies, rolls, turkey's, meatloaf. Basically anything that a larger oven would offer
Good quality and well.worth the investment.
12 1/2" high, 20" wide & 20" from our counter to the bottom of our cabinets.
This oven was an excellent choice.
I have also found that you have to experiment somewhat. But since I have an electric stove it has helped a great deal because the temperature is achieved much faster than my normal oven on my range. I have made a couple of calls to clarify some directions given in the book and they are open to discussion.