Breville Sous Chef™ Food Processor, 12 Cup
Complete with auto-pulse, wide-mouth feed chute and accessories that provide more slicing, dicing, chopping and kneading options than ever, the Sous Chef’s powerful, commercial-grade motor can tackle anything you throw at it.
- Adjustable slicing disk easily converts from thick-cut to paper-thin slices
- Large, 5"-diameter feed chute accommodates large chunks of food to speed prep time and decrease the amount of pre-cutting
- Safety interlock system prevents the motor from running when the work bowl isn’t securely attached
- Pause and pulse functions
- Non-skid rubber feet keep unit in place when while processing
- Hideaway cord tucks up inside the base to keep countertops clutter free
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BFP660SIL
- Includes: Unit, S-blade, dough blade, slicing disc, grater, feed chute, bowl
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Care: Hand wipe unit clean. Removable components are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions (outside): 17.32" H (with bowl) x 7.7" W x 11;" D
- Capacity: 12 cups (dry); 9 cups (wet)
- Weight: 16.53 lbs.
- Watts: 1000
- Warranty: 10-year motor warranty. 12-month replacement warranty
- Made in China
New Designed to slice and julienne like a professional sous chef, this commercial-grade food processor lives up to its name. Complete with a count up/down LCD...See product page for full details »
With innovative Element IQ technology and ten pre-programmed cooking functions, the Breville Smart Oven Pro truly lives up to its name. Whether toasting...See product page for full details »
2 months ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
• Variable slicing disc.
• Reversible grater for coarse and fine grating.
dimensions are missing a L,W or H
weight says 7 pounds. that's about 1/3 the weight of comparable food processors. is that enough heft to keep it from bouncing around the counter? or is it supposed be 17 pounds?
most food processor buttons these days are the sealed membrane type, these look like regular buttons and hard to keep clean. are they going to get gunked up and prone to spills?
17.32” H (with bowl) x 7.7” W x 11” D
There is no LCD screen. The image is correct. Description updated yesterday. LCD is only with the 16 cup.
There is no plastic membrane covering the buttons. There would be a protective bit of plastic covering it when its unboxed but there’s no permanent plastic membrane.
shorten the life of the plastic and the interlock components." But the Sur La Table description says "Care: Hand wipe unit clean. Removable components are dishwasher safe". Could you clarify, as I would have thought the bowl and the lid and its components would be fine in a dishwasher? If not, I may not buy the machine, as the Cuisinart is definitely ok in a dishwasher. Thanks very much!