Vitamix S30 Personal Blending Kit with Extra Travel Carafe
Offering true grab-and-go convenience, the S30 features a custom blending carafe that converts to a travel cup with a simple swap of the lid. Add a fresh fruit smoothie to your morning routine or whip up a quick, protein-rich shake after a workout—thanks to an impressive 790-watt motor and efficient, razor-sharp stainless steel blades, the S30 powers through even the toughest ingredients.
- Variable speeds and pulse feature provide precision control
- Beefy 790-watt motor and efficient laser-cut blades power through almost any ingredient
- Can also be used to quickly chop herbs and vegetables—great for fresh chutneys and salsas
- Blending containers allow you to fine-tune blending to suit your needs—blend a batch of frozen margaritas or take your morning breakfast on the go
- The 20-oz. carafe is both a blending container and a travel mug—double-wall insulation helps keep drinks cool while travelling, and the included flip-top lid makes sipping a snap
- Included 40-oz. carafe is perfect for larger batches
- Interlocking safety system keeps the motor from starting unless the blending carafe is securely mounted to the base and stops the motor automatically if the carafe is removed or jostled
- Compact, space-saving design is great for small spaces and fits easily under most countertops
- The black S30 comes with two 20-oz. containers. Additional 20-oz. containers are sold separately
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Model: 56684
- Includes: Blender base, 40-oz. carafe, two 20-oz. to-go blending carafes, flip-top lid, cookbook
- Material: Stainless steel, metal, plastic (BPA free)
- Care: Wipe base clean. Blending containers and lids are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 6"x 9" x 16"
- Capacity: 40 fl. oz. (large container); 20 fl. oz. (small container)
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Watts: 790 W
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in USA
despite the smaller profile, this machine packs a major punch. on sunday I made a batch of pesto in 30 seconds! Gazpacho takes 1 minute.
this machine is a big win!
Questions & Answers
However, another thing to consider is WHAT you are blending and pureeing and HOW OFTEN you plan on using it. If you plan on using a blender on a daily basis for heavy applications such as green smoothies, you should consider investing in a unit with high-quality parts and a lot of power behind it like this Vitamix. These types of units have the motor power and durability to shred through such vegetables with ease and come out smiling, ensuring that your blending needs are met for years to come.
(I've owned a 750-watt, 6-cup Breville Hemisphere Control Blender and now own a 2.2 HP, 8-cup Vitamix Pro 300. My blender is primarily used as a green smoothie maker, and I found that something in the Breville's design [or my lack of knowledge as a smoothie maker] resulted in a product that had a bit of chew. Once I upgraded to the Vitamix, it OBLITERATED ice, kale, frozen bananas, and cored apples into the consistency of baby food in 30-45 seconds.)