Vitamix S30 Personal Blending Kit
Offering true grab-and-go convenience, the S30 features a custom blending carafe that converts to a travel cup with a simple swap of the lid. Add a fresh fruit smoothie to your morning routine or whip up a quick, protein-rich shake after a workout—thanks to an impressive 790-watt motor and efficient, razor-sharp stainless steel blades, the S30 powers through even the toughest ingredients.
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Model: 56684
- Includes: Blender base, 40-oz. carafe, two 20-oz. to-go blending carafes, flip-top lid, cookbook
- Material: Stainless steel, metal, plastic (BPA free)
- Care: Wipe base clean. Blending containers and lids are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 6"x 9" x 16"
- Capacity: 40 fl. oz. (large container); 20 fl. oz. (small container)
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Watts: 790 W
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in USA
- Variable speeds and pulse feature provide precision control
- Beefy 790-watt motor and efficient laser-cut blades power through almost any ingredient
- Can also be used to quickly chop herbs and vegetables—great for fresh chutneys and salsas
- Two blending containers allow you to fine-tune blending to suit your needs—blend a batch of frozen margaritas or take your morning breakfast on the go
- The 20-oz. carafe is both a blending container and a travel mug—double-wall insulation helps keep drinks cool while travelling, and the included flip-top lid makes sipping a snap
- Included 40-oz. carafe is perfect for larger batches
- Interlocking safety system keeps the motor from starting unless the blending carafe is securely mounted to the base and stops the motor automatically if the carafe is removed or jostled
- Compact, space-saving design is great for small spaces and fits easily under most countertops
- Additional 20-oz. containers are sold separately
Today, Vitamix has been in business nearly 90 years and continues to grow. Much has changed, but much has remained the same. New products are introduced nearly every year, but every Vitamix product, both commercial and household, is still built at the word headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
Vitamix is still family owned and operated, and the company is still firmly focused on the importance of quality and customer service. Vitamix will remain true to its mission: to be the best blending equipment company in the world.