Gaggia® Baby Twin Espresso Machine
The Baby Twin features 15-bar pump pressure for perfectly extracted espresso and a 1425-watt motor for powerful performance. The Pannarello frothing wand makes frothing quick and easy for cappuccinos and lattes. The 64-oz. water reservoir is removable for easy refill.
Other innovations include a three-way solenoid valve, pre-infusion cycle, chrome-plated brass group head and filter holder, and an actively heated cup warmer. 15½" x 9½" x 10½". Made in Italy.
BREW ESPRESSO LIKE A PRO—IN SECONDS
With a user-friendly touch-ring control panel, you’ll easily create a variety of drinks—from aromatic espressos to rich, creamy cappuccinos and lattes. An innovative dual heating system lets you go from brewing to steaming and back again in no time. Plus, the Pannarello steamer attachment makes steaming and frothing a breeze.
SAY “CIAO” TO THE COFFEE HOUSE
This compact, kitchen-friendly machine lets you enjoy rich, full-flavored espresso drinks from the comfort of home. Sleek design and attractive stainless-steel housing blend well with any décor.
INCLUDES Single shot, double shot and E.S.E. filter baskets, coffee tamper, and measuring scoop. Compatible with Aqua Prima water filter (sold separately).
This sleek, user-friendly control panel features programmable brewing buttons to create perfect espresso drinks every time.
DUAL HEATING SYSTEM
While many home machines feature only one boiler, Gaggia’s Baby Twin includes a second thermoblock boiler for steaming. Now you can switch back and forth between brewing and steaming with little downtime.
Brings out the aromatic oils of ground coffee by delivering a splash of water before brewing.
THREE-WAY SOLENOID VALVE
This innovative feature relieves pressure in the portafilter after brewing to help prevent dripping and makes it easier to dispose of the used coffee puck.
PANNARELLO STEAM WAND
You’ll be steaming like a professional barista in no time with this easy-to-use attachment. Unique rotating feature ensures proper leverage every time. Plus, this handy steamer dispenses hot water for café Americanos, teas, hot cereals or instant soups.
Pre-heats cups to preserve the temperature of your espresso and produce optimal crema.
- Dual heating system lets you switch from brewing to steaming with little downtime
- 1425-watt motor for powerful performance
- 15-bar pump pressure ensures perfectly extracted espresso
- User-friendly touch ring control panel
- Pannarello steam wand rotates for proper leverage
- Hot water dispenser lets you make café Americanos and teas
- Stainless-steel cup warmer pre-heats cups to preserve crema
- Removable 64-oz. water reservoir
- Three-way solenoid valve prevents dripping
- Pre-infusion cycle enhances coffee flavor
- Chrome-plated brass group head and filter holder
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Includes: Single shot, double shot and E.S.E. filter baskets, coffee tamper, and measuring scoop
- Care: Wipe machine housing clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: Removable 64-oz. water tank
- Dimensions: 15½" x 9½" x 10½"
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Watts: 1425
- Made in Italy
In 1977 Gaggia began producing coffee machines for the home, enabling people everywhere to effortlessly create delicious, freshly brewed espresso right in their own kitchens.
For decades Gaggia has been filling coffee-bars and homes with the unmistakable and unique aroma of espresso coffee. During that time, their coffee machines have evolved from the traditional lever-controlled models to fully automated ones, which —at the touch of a button —grind, brew, and dispense authentic espresso coffee. To this day, all products are made in the Robecco sul Naviglio plant in Milan, Italy.
When it comes to quality and attention to detail, Gaggia is a company deeply rooted in tradition. At the same time, they’re committed to seeking ever more efficient and innovative products to meet the needs of their customers today and for many decades to come.