Demeyere Industry5 Sauté Pan with Lid, 4 qt.
The culmination of several years of design and development, Industry5 pans are designed to exceed the exacting standards of professional and home cooks alike. Featuring five layers and an aluminum-alloy core, Industry5 heats quickly and evenly for exceptional performance on any heat source—including induction. Pieces feature the proprietary Silvinox finish—a unique process that removes surface impurities and prevents discoloration for a flawless finish that still looks like new even after years of use.
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Includes: Pan, lid
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 14" x 10" x 5½" (9½" diameter cooking area)
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Belgium
- The culmination of a years-long collaboration between Demeyere and Sur La Table, Industry5 is designed to be the most innovative clad-metal cookware on the market
- Five-ply construction ensures quick and consistent heating on any cooking surface and is also suitable for oven and broiler use
- Superior stability—flat bases ensure that oils do not pool and contents heat evenly
- Silvinox finish removes surface impurities for a silvery shine even after years of use
- Welded handles are exceptionally durable and hygienic, thanks to seamless construction that doesn’t allow food and grease to accumulate
- Handles provide a firm, comfortable grip and stay cool during use
- Spill-proof pouring rim prevents drips
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture and flavor
NOT A CHANCE!!! more precise dimensions (Inside diameter 9 7/16" by a depth of 3 1/4" I am so glad I got it!! off to my induction stove to test it out (as if I needed to). If I had discovered Demeyere 20 years ago I would have so much LESS "all-clad" These people designed the first cook pots for use with Induction (works just as well with all other heat sources). Induction has been the 'norm' in Europe and has only just began to 'catch on' in the 'States. John C. Campbell III Annapolis, Md.
11 months ago
11 months ago
7 months ago
Questions & Answers
not that heavy, wonderful to cook with!