Mauviel M’brushed Copper Roasting Pan with Rack
Roast and serve in this elegant pan.
Flawless three-ply construction pairs the excellent heat conductivity of copper and an aluminum core with a stainless steel interior that won’t react with cooking foods and is easy to clean. Handcrafted with Mauviel’s unsurpassed quality, this heirloom-quality pan will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Handmade in France exclusively for Sur La Table
- Oversized, cast-bronze handles provide a secure grip and are riveted to the pan with robust stainless steel rivets for a lifetime of use
- Dripless rim makes it easy to pour off pan juices or gravy
- Oven and stovetop safe—roast in the oven and then make a quick pan gravy on the stovetop
- Classic styling pairs brushed bronze handles with a brushed copper exterior for a timeless look that’s perfect for oven-to-table presentation
- Tri-ply construction bonds a copper exterior and a nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior with an aluminum core for quick, even heating
- Removable rack elevates meat and poultry from the pan’s base, allowing hot air to circulate completely
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper, aluminum, stainless steel, bronze
- Dimensions and Capacity: 9.75 qt.; 15.7" (18" with handles) x 11.8" x 3.3"
- Weight: 7.9 lb.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
- Copper will form a natural patina over time. This patina is strictly cosmetic and will not affect performance. To preserve copper finish, apply copper polish periodically
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Not compatible with induction stovetops
What's In the box? Show
- Roasting pan
Questions & Answers