Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Rocking Santoku
Pairing Zwilling’s trademark quality and precision craftsmanship with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, this knife features a unique bolster-free design that encourages using a professional-style pinch grip and allows easy sharpening of the entire length of the blade. A useful and attractive addition to any kitchen.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 7" blade; 12½" total length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Blade is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel and hardened to 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles for outstanding sharpness, and the blade is polished by hand for decreased resistance while cutting and flawless performance
- Hollow-ground edge helps prevent sticking while cutting
- Unique, angled bolster allows the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip for increased cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted polymer handle and full-tang construction for exceptional balance and comfort while cutting
With a long list of firsts—including the first stainless-steel blade, first multi-purpose kitchen shears and first santoku on the American market—Zwilling J.A. Henckels continues to be a true innovator in the world of cutlery.