SousVide Supreme Black Demi Water Bath
Everyone — from experienced chefs to beginners — can use the Demi to prepare delicious meals with minimal preparation time. Cooking with the Demi is as easy as boiling water. Just season your dish, vacuum-seal it in food-grade pouches, simmer in the Demi water bath, sear or sauce your dish according to taste, and serve.
At the push of a button, the Demi cooks food to a perfect serving temperature with no chance of overcooking. Vacuum-sealing food locks in flavors and preserves nutritional qualities, and creates dishes of incomparable taste and texture. The precise temperature control and slow cooking times produce perfect meals every time.
Food lovers will appreciate their steaks cooked to medium-rare perfection from edge-to-edge, dynamic vegetables, tender and juicy poultry, and ribs that fall off the bone (just to name a few of this versatile machine’s benefits). The Demi also saves money, making the traditionally tough cuts, like flank steak or brisket, more tender and useful, like a filet mignon, for just a fraction of the cost.
The Demi holds nine liters of water with room for approximately twelve 4-oz. portions of food.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
Discover how SousVide Supreme system makes sous vide cooking easy: Click for videos »
- Set the temperature on the control panel and let it do the cooking
- It’s almost the size of your average bread maker, which makes it considerable smaller than many sous vide methods. Counter-worthy style is attractive, modern and will look handsome in your kitchen
- Food quietly cooks in the self-contained unit with a lid to contain the steam.
- The SousVide Supreme Demi model allows home chefs to enjoy all the benefits of this wonderful way to cook at a fraction of the cost of other sous vide devices, such as immersion circulators
- There’s virtually no cleanup required with the unit. Each unit is hand-calibrated at the factory, with no need for re-calibration by the cook
- You can easily fix up delicious one-pot meals—meat and vegetables can be cooked together, a great timesaving feature
- This sous vide cooker allows you to specify the desired doneness of meat, whether its rare medium rare, medium or well done
- Cook vegetables as you desire and the way they’re most delicious: tender, crisp and with vibrant color
It’s almost impossible to overcook food, and thanks to the science and technology of this unit, meat is prevented from ever drying out, no matter how long it’s been cooking
- Manufacturer: SousVide
- Model: PSV-00145
- Capacity: 9 liters of water; approximately twelve 4-oz. portions of food
- Dimensions: 11.4" H x 13" L x 11" W
- Material: Steel and aluminum
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
What's In the box? Show
- Water bath
- Detachable power cord
- Base grill and rack
- Insulating lid blanket
- User guide and instructional DVD
Questions & Answers
It looks like the Supreme Water Oven is all stainless steel and slightly different in size. Am I missing something else?