KitchenAid Food Processor Attachment
Thanks to the unique ExactSlice system, it’s easy to choose one of six thickness settings using the control lever, while the dicing kit, shredding and julienne discs provide commercial-quality results. An extra-wide feed tube accommodates large items such as tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes with very little prep beforehand.
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KSM2FPA
- Includes: Unit, slicing disc, dicing kit, shredding disc, julienne disc
- Material: BPA-free Plastic
- Care: See user guide
- Use: For use with KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- Dimensions: 14.7" x 19.3"
- Weight: 17.4 lb.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
- Processes directly into any bowl for easier cleanup
- Wide-mouth feed tube accommodates even large foods
- Powered by the KitchenAid’s industrial-strength motor, attachment slices, dices and shreds with ease
- ExactSlice system features six thickness settings and is easily adjustable
10 months ago
I also thin sliced cucumbers and onions for a salad. I was able to get a very thin, uniform slice.
It's easy to set up and take apart. Cleaning was not a problem.
The feed tube isn't big enough for slicing tomatoes.
I will add to this review when I use more of the features.
7 months ago
Questions & Answers