KitchenAid Pro 600 Stand Mixer, 6 qt.
PowerKnead spiral dough hook replicates hand-kneading to handle 20% more dough than previous models. Durable direct-drive, all-steel gear transmission delivers high-performance mixing action every time. Commercial-style motor protection ensures motor longevity.
Made with pride in Greenville, Ohio.
- Professional-quality stand mixer features a powerful 575-watt motor
- Heavy-duty 10-speed slide control transmission for speeds ranging from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- 6-qt. metal mixing bowl, mixer easily handles double batches of heavy dough
- Enhanced electronic sensor maintains precise speed regardless of load
- PowerKnead spiral dough hook replicates hand-kneading to handle 20% more dough than previous models
- Durable direct-drive, all-steel gear transmission delivers high-performance mixing action every time
- Commercial-style motor protection ensures motor longevity
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KP26M1X
- Capacity: 6-qt mixing bowl
- Dimensions: 16½"x 11¼" x 14½" 30 lbs.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Care & Usage Show
- Bowl is dishwasher safe; hand wash wire whip, flat beater and spiral dough hook. Do not immerse stand mixer in water or use household or commercial cleaners. Wipe stand mixer with a soft, damp cloth
What's In the box? Show
- Professional wire whip
- Flat beater
- Wide-chute pouring shield
- 6-qt. stainless steel bowl with handle
- PowerKnead spiral dough hook
- Recipe book
Make your own fresh and delicious handmade pasta anytime. Simple-to-use extruder attaches to any KitchenAid stand mixer to make large or small macaroni...See product page for full details »
Ravioli has never been easier—just fill the hopper with meat, cheese or veggies and specially designed rollers pinch and seal the pasta. For use with...See product page for full details »
This stainless steel bowl with comfort grip fits your Kitchen Aid 6-qt. stand mixer.
Peel, core, slice and spiralize with one handy attachment. Turn your KitchenAid stand mixer into a speedy spiralizer with this useful attachment that makes ...See product page for full details »
I think it's worth it to get this model over any of the less powerful head tilt ones. For the price increase, you gain a huge increase in functionality, and it doesn't take up that much more kitchen space
It is on the heavy side, but what can you expect from a heavyduty mixer like this
Questions & Answers
OK why does it make such a horrible noise and why does the head not tilt back?
Is it possible to get a serial# before purchase of the Pro 600 KitchenAid mixer? I understand the product is improved and would want to see if this product offered is the improved one according to serial #. Thank you