KitchenAid® Pro 600 Stand Mixer, 6 qt.
The mixer the pros use.
PowerKnead spiral dough hook replicates hand-kneading to handle 20% more dough than previous models. Durable direct-drive, all-steel gear transmission delivers high-performance mixing action every time. Commercial-style motor protection ensures motor longevity.
Made with pride in Greenville, Ohio.
Click here to compare KitchenAid stand mixers
- Professional-quality stand mixer features a powerful 575-watt motor
- Heavy-duty 10-speed slide control transmission for speeds ranging from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- 6-qt. metal mixing bowl, mixer easily handles double batches of heavy dough
- Enhanced electronic sensor maintains precise speed regardless of load
- PowerKnead spiral dough hook replicates hand-kneading to handle 20% more dough than previous models
- Durable direct-drive, all-steel gear transmission delivers high-performance mixing action every time
- Commercial-style motor protection ensures motor longevity
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KP26M1XBU, KP26M1XER, KP26M1XES, KP26M1XGC, KP26M1XGA, KP26M1XLC, KP26M1XMY, KP26M1XNP, KP26M1XPM, KP26M1XPK, KP26M1XTG, KP26M1XWH
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 11.25" x 14.5"
- Capacity: 6 qt.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean. Hand wash removable components. Bowl is dishwasher safe. Do not use harsh abrasives or cleaners
- Built to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
What's In the box? Show
- Professional wire whip
- Flat beater
- Wide-chute pouring shield
- 6-qt. stainless steel bowl with handle
- PowerKnead spiral dough hook
- Recipe book
Make your own fresh and delicious handmade pasta anytime. Simple-to-use extruder attaches to any KitchenAid stand mixer to make large or small macaroni...See product page for full details »
Turn your KitchenAid stand mixer into a speedy spiralizer with this useful attachment that makes it easy to explore the hottest trend in healthy eating...See product page for full details »
Perfect for pasta fans, this handy set of three attachments turns your KitchenAid stand mixer into a versatile pasta maker. The rolling attachment makes it...See product page for full details »
I think it's worth it to get this model over any of the less powerful head tilt ones. For the price increase, you gain a huge increase in functionality, and it doesn't take up that much more kitchen space
It is on the heavy side, but what can you expect from a heavyduty mixer like this
11 months ago
10 months ago
1 month ago
9 months ago
3 months ago
I don't like the sound of the motor as it mixes; it sounds like it is straining...I hope not!
6 months ago
Questions & Answers
OK why does it make such a horrible noise and why does the head not tilt back?
motor and the easy on and off bowl and lift mechanism. Also, I can easily double recipes with no spill over and the motor can handle it. Unless you're working in a commercial kitchen with it, I think the 600 is a perfect mixer for the at-home foodie/cook who enjoys going beyond the basics and loves to entertain.
Is it possible to get a serial# before purchase of the Pro 600 KitchenAid mixer? I understand the product is improved and would want to see if this product offered is the improved one according to serial #. Thank you