Vitamix Creations Turbo 64-oz. 2-Speed Blender Kit, Berry
Create amazing dips, smoothies, frozen desserts, purées, hot soups and more with this easy-to-use blender from Vitamix. An incredible value, the Creations Turbo blender packs the versatility of a Vitamix into an impeccably engineered design that boasts the exceptional blending power of a two-horsepower motor without sacrificing affordability. High and Low speeds make it easy to achieve any texture, while the included dry grains container makes it easy to mix your own gluten-free flours, whole-grain cereals, dry rubs for barbecue and more. Vitamix is a great way to add healthy whole foods to your everyday meals, and thanks to the two included cookbooks, you’ll have hundreds of great-tasting, chef-tested recipes to explore.
- Outstanding performance and durability
- Efficient 2-peak HP motor powers through ingredients
- Easy-to-use High and Low speed settings for producing a wide range of textures
- Handy pour spout for fast, mess-free pouring
- Cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water
- Included tamper helps process thick and dense ingredients
- BPA-free carafe is durable, lightweight and virtually shatterproof
- Dry grains container can also be used to mix batter and knead dough for baking
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Model: 1982
- Includes: Blender, 64-oz. carafe, lid, 32-oz. dry grains container, 2 tampers, Baking Made Simple cookbook, 101 Blender Drinks cookbook, Creations book and instruction manual
- Material: BPA-free Plastic
- Care: To clean, add a drop of dish soap and warm water to the carafe. Run on High for 30 seconds, then rinse
- Dimensions: 8¾" x 7¼" x 20½"
- Weight: 10.56 lb.
- Capacity: 64 oz. (carafe); 32 oz. (dry grains container)
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
Shop all Vitamix: Click here »
Today, Vitamix has been in business nearly 90 years and continues to grow. Much has changed, but much has remained the same. New products are introduced nearly every year, but every Vitamix product, both commercial and household, is still built at the word headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
Vitamix is still family owned and operated, and the company is still firmly focused on the importance of quality and customer service. Vitamix will remain true to its mission: to be the best blending equipment company in the world.