Vitamix Creations Turbo 64-oz. 2-Speed Blender Kit, Berry
- Outstanding performance and durability
- Efficient 2-peak HP motor powers through ingredients
- Easy-to-use High and Low speed settings for producing a wide range of textures
- Handy pour spout for fast, mess-free pouring
- Cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water
- Included tamper helps process thick and dense ingredients
- BPA-free carafe is durable, lightweight and virtually shatterproof
- Dry grains container can also be used to mix batter and knead dough for baking
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Model: 1982
- Includes: Blender, 64-oz. carafe, lid, 32-oz. dry grains container, 2 tampers, Baking Made Simple cookbook, 101 Blender Drinks cookbook, Creations book and instruction manual
- Material: BPA-free Plastic
- Care: To clean, add a drop of dish soap and warm water to the carafe. Run on High for 30 seconds, then rinse
- Dimensions: 8¾" x 7¼" x 20½"
- Weight: 10.56 lb.
- Capacity: 64 oz. (carafe); 32 oz. (dry grains container)
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
Shop all Vitamix: Click here »
The Vitamix is an expensive machine, and justifiably so. I am very happy with my Vitamix machines and can't imagine my kitchen without a Vitamix. I also cannot imagine sacrificing the functionality provided by the variable speed control, and settling for a two-speed model.
My needs are relatively simple -- soups and smoothies, chiefly -- which the machine churns out with no complaint, and as a moderately skilled kitchen hand I have yet to miss any variable speed capability as mentioned in passing elsewhere.
In the best world, you always get what you pay for, and here that is definitely the case.
1 year ago
11 months ago
Questions & Answers