Wüsthof Classic Anniversary Chef’s Knife, 8"
This handsome and functional knife pairs Wüsthof’s legendary craftsmanship with heritage styling, resulting in an heirloom-quality blade that will become the centerpiece of any collection. Each blade features decorative etching that celebrates Wüsthof’s 200 years of quality knifemaking. Perfectly balanced from bolster to tip, each knife features full-tang construction and a triple-riveted handle for added strength and durability.
- Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of steel and feature designs perfected over two centuries of knifemaking
- Laser-cut blade is razor-sharp right out of the box and stays sharp through years of frequent use
- Full bolster helps balance the blade and protect the hand while cutting
- Ergonomic handle rests comfortably in the hand and features three rivets for added strength and durability
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polyoxymethylene
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüsthof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.