Simplex Chrome Teakettle
Teakettle features a nickel lining, an ebonized beechwood handle and whistles to indicate when your water has begun boiling. Wipe with damp cloth, buff to shine. 1.7-qt. capacity. 10½" d x 10" h. Hand wash. Made in England.
As seen in The Wall Street Journal (scroll through slideshow).
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 10½" d x 10" h
- Material: Copper and chrome
- Handmade teakettle is a great addition to any tea lover’s kitchen
- Mirror-chrome finish over solid copper construction
- Specially designed heat-retaining base coil reduces boiling times up to 25%
- Nickel lining
- Ebonized beechwood handle
- Whistles to indicate when your water has begun boiling
- Made in England
The decision to buy this tea kettle was easy, made in England by hand, beautiful whistle, and looks like a work of art sitting on my gas range!
I realize not everyone can spend this much money on a Tea Kettle. If you can and you want the best one on the market, this is the ONE!
I'm tired of seeing poorly made mass produced products that are made in china! I support craftsmanship..
Questions & Answers
Is there any reason why the material it's made of would affect the taste of tea if brewed in the kettle?