Croquade Waffle Maker
A modern update to a design that’s been a favorite in Belgian kitchens for over 50 years, the Croquade features a range of interchangeable plates for cooking grilled sandwiches, homemade ice-cream cones, sweet galettes and more. Comes with Belgian waffle and stuffed waffle plates. Additional plates sold separately.
- Thick, cast-aluminum plates provide consistent, even heating for crisp golden crusts and moist, airy interiors
- Plates remove for easy swapping and cleaning
- High heating capability—up to 523°F—for efficient and consistent waffle baking
- Rotates completely for uniform batter distribution across the waffle grid
- Eight plate styles are available to make a variety of delicious baked treats (Belgian/Brussels and Lieges, Stuffed, Classic, Galettes, Fine Galettes, Croques Monsieur, Heart-Shaped and Cones). Alternate plates sold separately
- An update to a classic design that has been Belgium’s best-selling waffle maker for over 50 years
- Manufacturer: Croquade
- Model: U11001
- Material: Cast aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, PFOA-free nonstick coating on the plates
- Dimensions: 4.33" x 8.66" x 12.6"
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Made in Belgium
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe unit clean with damp cloth. Removable plates are dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Waffle maker
- Belgian waffle plate
- Stuffed waffle plate
- Recipe book
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it easy to bake traditional extra-fine galettes at home. Thin, crisp galettes are...See product page for full details »
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it easy to bake traditional galettes at home. Galettes are traditionally enjoyed with...See product page for full details »
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it easy to bake delicious homemade waffle cones. Crisp, yet chewy waffle cones are a great ...See product page for full details »
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it simple to bake traditional Belgian waffles at home. Cast-aluminum nonstick plates...See product page for full details »
This cast-aluminum attachment for the Croquade waffle maker makes it easy to enjoy the classic French ham and cheese sandwich at home. Cast-aluminum...See product page for full details »
A must-have item for any waffle fan, this stainless steel fork is the best way to remove waffles when cooking is complete. Durable stainless steel cleans up ...See product page for full details »
Whether eaten for breakfast or as a snack with coffee, liege waffles are a delicious anytime treat. Chunks of real pearl sugar melt to form a crisp...See product page for full details »
I have limited space in my kitchen, so I need something that can do double or even triple duty. Well, I have found it! The variety of additional plates you can purchase for one single appliance is not only a space saver, but a money saver. I can have homemade waffle cones for ice-cream, stuffed waffles, Belgian waffles, traditional waffles and Panini like sandwiches all from the same iron! All I have to do is store the plates, which are small compared to multiple irons.
This thing has not been put away yet! I am using it every weekend. I even made my own Belgian waffles following a recipe on the back of the sugar pearls I got at Sur La Table.
1 year ago
Super easy to use, clean up is easy. changing the plates takes a bit to do. Highly recommend.
9 months ago
1 month ago
The process of making them brought back memories of the Belgian waffle stand at the 1964 NYC World's Fair and watching the waffles being made. Those waffles were rectangular, just like my batter waffles. Wonder if making them rectangular was a concession to American perception of waffles?
It did take me a bit to figure out what was supposed to slide to remove the plates.
Just bought another plate and hope to add more plates in the future.
Great investment. Looking forward to many years of waffles.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Some benefits of the KitchenAid are that it has a countdown time, a preheat indicator light & an auto shutoff.
Hope this helps, Patricia
It makes amazing waffles because of the wattage...