Wüsthof Anniversary 2-Piece Knife Set
Long a favorite of professional chefs, carbon steel knives develop a patina with use. This patina helps protect the blade and lends each knife a distinct, one-of-a-kind appearance. Handsome rosewood handles are secured to the full tang with three brass rivets for exceptional balance and comfort while cutting. Each set includes a versatile chef’s knife that’s perfect for a wide variety of tasks and a deft, nimble paring knife that’s ideal when precision is required.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: 9" chef’s, 4" paring, oil for maintenance
- Material: Carbon steel, rosewood, brass
- Care: Hand wash only. Clean after each use and dry immediately after using
- Use: Carbon steel is not stainless and will develop a patina over time. Cutting acidic foods such as tomatoes or citrus can speed this process. This patina is harmless and will not affect the flavor or aroma of foods being cut. To prevent corrosion and excessive staining, oil the blade and handle regularly
- Dimensions: 9" blade, 14½" total length (chef’s); 4" blade, 8" total length (paring)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Carbon steel knives can be sharpened to an incredibly sharp edge that’s easy to maintain thanks to the microstructure of the steel
- Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of steel and feature designs perfected over nearly two centuries of knifemaking
- Full bolsters help balance the blade and protect the hand while cutting
- Ergonomic handle rests comfortably in the hand and features three brass rivets for added strength and durability
Today, old– world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods at Wüsthof’s state– of– the– art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors, and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its 7th generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure that only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüsthof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.