Wüsthof Anniversary 2-Piece Knife Set
Long a favorite of professional chefs, carbon steel knives develop a patina with use. This patina helps protect the blade and lends each knife a distinct, one-of-a-kind appearance. Handsome rosewood handles are secured to the full tang with three brass rivets for exceptional balance and comfort while cutting. Each set includes a versatile chef’s knife that’s perfect for a wide variety of tasks and a deft, nimble paring knife that’s ideal when precision is required.
- Carbon steel knives can be sharpened to an incredibly sharp edge that’s easy to maintain thanks to the microstructure of the steel
- Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of steel and feature designs perfected over nearly two centuries of knifemaking
- Full bolsters help balance the blade and protect the hand while cutting
- Ergonomic handle rests comfortably in the hand and features three brass rivets for added strength and durability
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: Carbon steel, rosewood, brass
- Dimensions: 9" blade, 14½" total length (chef’s); 4" blade, 8" total length (paring)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only. Clean after each use and dry immediately after using
- Carbon steel is not stainless and will develop a patina over time. Cutting acidic foods such as tomatoes or citrus can speed this process. This patina is harmless and will not affect the flavor or aroma of foods being cut. To prevent corrosion and excessive staining, oil the blade and handle regularly
What's In the box? Show
- 9" chef’s
- 4" paring
- Oil for maintenance
1 week ago
Questions & Answers
Is it just carbon steel?
Is it pretty good carbon steel?
Is it amazing carbon steel?
For example how does it compare to bob kramer carbon steel?