Sur La Table® 10-Piece Chop and Slice Set
The 10-piece set includes catch container, tight-fitting lid with tool housing, one-inch dicing blade, half-inch dicing blade, mandoline attachment, grating attachment, julienne attachment, slicing attachment, hand guard and cleaning tool. All pieces are dishwasher safe and fit securely in the bowl for easy, space-saving storage.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Includes: Base, tool-housing lid, 1" blade, ½" blade, cleaning tool, mandoline lid, grating attachment, julienne attachment, slicing attachment, hand guard
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Blades are extremely sharp. Use care when handling
- Dimensions: 11½" x 5" x 4 ½"
- Made in China
- One-inch and half-inch dicing blades provide an even, uniform dice—great for French fries, melons, strawberries, peppers, mushrooms and more
- Mandoline attachment grates, slices and juliennes, and features a hand guard to protect fingers during use
- Grating attachment grates cheese for salads or pasta, carrots or zucchini for quickbreads, or potatoes for latkes and hash browns
- Julienne attachment delivers thin, uniform sticks of carrot, cucumber, radish or other firm vegetable that are perfect for salads and stir-fries
- Slicing attachment cuts thin slices of tomato, zucchini and other fruits and veggies that are ideal for sandwiches and salads
- Hand guard protects fingers when using mandoline attachment
- Included cleaning tool makes it easy to clean the dicing head and plates
I will definitely buy this for friends and family as a shower gift or a house warming gift.
Questions & Answers
that it is not. There are other items like this on the market, that are BPA free.
side. This gives it better leverage. If you use the baby carrots, i just dice one at a time because it doesn't
put too much stress on the chopper and not as hard to push. Otherwise, works great.
I used the julienne blade to make zucchini pancakes. I would say that the width was about a quarter of a centimeter. It is not wide. The length can be as long as you want. There is a veggie holder that helps you avoid cutting your hands and fingers.