Sur La Table® All-in-One Salad Station
Also great for prepping ingredients, the Salad Station allows you to quickly process large batches of potatoes for French fries or hash browns, dice ingredients for salsa fresca, julienne vegetables for a stir-fry and more.
The 10-piece set includes large bowl, tight-fitting lid with tool housing, one-inch dicing blade, half-inch dicing blade, mandoline attachment, grating attachment, julienne attachment, slicing attachment, hand guard and cleaning tool. All pieces are dishwasher safe and fit securely in the bowl for easy, space-saving storage.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Includes: Bowl, tool-housing lid, 1" blade, ½" blade, mandoline attachment, grating attachment, julienne attachment, slicing attachment, hand guard, cleaning tool
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Blades are extremely sharp. Use care when handling
- Dimensions: 10" x 7"
- Capacity: 6 cups
- Made in China
- Angled cutting surface for superior cutting performance
- One-inch and half-inch dicing blades provide an even, uniform dice—great for French fries, melons, strawberries, peppers, mushrooms and more
- Mandoline attachment grates, slices and juliennes, and features a hand guard to protect fingers during use
- Grating attachment grates cheese for salads or pasta, carrots or zucchini for quickbreads, or potatoes for latkes and hash browns
- Julienne attachment delivers thin, uniform sticks of carrot, cucumber, radish or other firm vegetable that are perfect for salads and stir-fries
- Slicing attachment cuts thin slices of tomato, zucchini and other fruits and veggies that are ideal for sandwiches and salads
- Hand guard protects fingers when using mandoline attachment
- Included cleaning tool makes it easy to clean the dicing head and plates
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.