Staub Burnt Orange Mini Pumpkin Cocotte
Cocottes are safe for oven, broiler, microwave and freezer use and clean up easily in the dishwasher. Loop handles make it easy to transport the cocotte to and from the table. Pair with Staub’s cast iron pumpkin cocotte for a festive fall set.
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Includes: Cocotte, lid
- Material: Ceramic
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Not for stovetop use
- Capacity: ½ qt. or ¾ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in China
- Porcelain enameled ceramic retains heat efficiently to keep contents warm longer
- Cocotte resists scratching and discoloration and, thanks to the highly polished base, won’t scratch tables or countertops
- Ceramic is highly resistant to both impact and thermal shock
- Loop handles provide a safe, secure grip when transporting to and from the table
Perfect for cooking and serving individual portions of seasonal stews, soups, sides and more, this handsome pumpkin cocotte makes a perfect addition to your ...See product page for full details »
Perfect for harvest stews, roasts, braises and more, this handsome pumpkin cocotte makes a perfect addition to your autumnal table. Staub cocottes are...See product page for full details »
I got the .5qt because I assumed that the measurement was akin to other .5qt bowls I own, which is to say, capable of holding 2 cups + a bit more so it doesn't splash. But 2 cups will fill these to the rim, and they are very wide and not very deep, so I wouldn't fill with more than 1.5c for fear of spilling. Of course, I should've realized these would be going by cookware precision measurements, so that's on me. I'm sure they would still be great for desserts especially, but if you are like me, and want the option to use them for meal-size portions of soup and individual chicken pot pies, etc., I would recommend getting the .75qt so you don't have to worry about spillage and overflow.
1 year ago
4 months ago
Questions & Answers
Height with stem 4 5/16" Just bottom 2 3/8"
I love both! of mine, AND my large Staub pot! Enjoy!
Staub soupbowls would still be great for next year. Thanks, Mimi