Global 2-Piece Knife Set
Razor-sharp Eastern-style knives in ultra-durable stainless steel.
- Perfectly balanced, lightweight knives reduce hand fatigue and provide greater control while cutting
- Ergonomic, molded handles ensure comfortable use and feature a signature dimple pattern for a secure grip
- Hollow handles are precision weighted to achieve the optimal balance for each blade
- Each knife is constructed from a single piece of high-tech CROMOVA stainless steel, resulting in a sleek, durable tool that won’t trap food or dirt
- Manufacturer: Global
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 6" blade (chef’s); 3" blade (paring)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
What's In the box? Show
- 6" chef’s knife
- 3" paring knife
Most people prefer an 8' chef's knife as that is considered the standard size. I have an 8' wusthof classic chef knife and while I like it, this one is much better suited for me. My hands are super super small (like I wear an XS in women's gloves) so this size fits me better. Also, globals in general are lighter compared to most other high end cutlery brands. From what I have read online, many women tend to prefer global because of its size and weight. Great purchase, go for it!
10 months ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
PS: if you buy it be very careful because it is super sharp.