Global 2-Piece Knife Set
- Manufacturer: Global
- Includes: 6" chef’s knife; 3" paring knife
- Material: Stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 6" blade (chef’s); 3" blade (paring)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Perfectly balanced, lightweight knives reduce hand fatigue and provide greater control while cutting
- Ergonomic, molded handles ensure comfortable use and feature a signature dimple pattern for a secure grip
- Hollow handles are precision weighted to achieve the optimal balance for each blade
- Each knife is constructed from a single piece of high-tech CROMOVA stainless steel, resulting in a sleek, durable tool that won’t trap food or dirt
With their exceptional performance, comfortable handling, and easy cleanup, Global knives have been a favorite among professional chefs for more than two decades. You’ll see them used on television cooking shows like Master Chef and in the hands of world-renowned culinary celebrities.
Global cutlery is made from CROMOVA 18, the finest stainless steel material. Each knife is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58° for a razor sharp blade with superior edge retention.
Like the Samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Still handcrafted in Japan to the most exacting standards, Global’s award-winning knives are now sold in more than 65 countries. Just as fine swords brought distinction to the Samurai, Global knives lend distinction to the chef, whether professional or amateur.