Perfect for frying, searing and browning on the stovetop as well as baking, oven roasting and more, this generously sized, two-handled skillet is a versatile addition to any kitchen. The ample cooking area and deep, sloped sides make the Famille pan perfect for cooking and serving family-style meals (we love it for paella). Enameled cast iron provides exceptional results when browning and searing and requires no seasoning prior to use. Generous handles provide a secure grip when transporting to and from the table and the pan cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Compatible with induction, gas and electric stovetops
- Dimensions: 13½" x 16½"x 2½"
- Capacity: 4½ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning and provides exceptional results when browning or searing
- Multi-coat enamel ensures strength and won’t chip, rust or crack
- Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Flared sides make it easy to stir and turn cooking foods
Legendary Staub enameled cast-iron cookware has been favored by professional chefs and cooking aficionados the world over. A sand mold is made for each piece, and the manufacturing process takes an entire day just to create one piece.
Staub enameled cast-iron cookware retains and distributes heat evenly and effectively. It requires no seasoning, doesn’t chip, discolor or rust, and works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.