Sur La Table Spiced Brine Blend, 12 oz.
For turkeys up to 24 lbs. If using a smaller turkey (10-12 lbs.), cut water and brine proportions in half. Also great for deep-fried turkeys and turkey breast.
- All natural, gluten-free and so easy
- Convenient kit provides you with all the spices you need to create the juiciest turkey
- Trust us, you’ll be raving about this simple addition to your recipe for years to come
- For turkeys up to 24 lbs
- For smaller turkey (10–12 lbs.), cut water and brine proportions in half
- Also great for deep-fried turkeys and turkey breast
- Made in the USA
- Ingredients: Sea salt, sugar, orange peel, black peppercorns, white peppercorns, sage, green peppercorns, pink peppercorns, rosemary, thyme, and bay
- Capacity: 12 oz.
New Perfect for roasting turkey, prime rib, veggies and more, this gorgeous copper roasting pan allows air to circulate completely around cooking meats and...See product page for full details »
Ensure a moist, flavorful bird with this easy-to-use brining kit. Combining a smoky peppercorn and herb rub with a specially formulated brine mix and a...See product page for full details »
Wild oyster, shitake, porcini and black trumpet mushrooms combine with our traditional stuffing seasoning blend to elevate ordinary stuffing to the next...See product page for full details »
Simply spoon up and enjoy! Crafted in small batches just for us, our cranberry relish adds figs for a fresh twist on the traditional holiday fare...See product page for full details »
Smelled well and cooked well.
I'm back to buy more this year!
I soaked both turkeys exactly like instructed. Then I grilled one and roasted the other. Both turkeys were a fantastic success.
over 2 years ago
I'd recommend this based on simplicity and flavor being good.
3 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
Questions & Answers
I need to know the specific ingredients of this product as I have allergies to garlic and msg.... Natural is not enough to tell me what is in it....
Need to know if there are any caveats to where the product is manufactured.
This brine is not produced anywhere that also produces nuts, milk, soy, or mustard seed.