Chicago Metallic Anodized Aluminum Half-Sheet Pan
Crafted from hard-anodized aluminum for unmatched strength, durability and performance, each pan features a clear, environmentally friendly release coating. This unique, multi-layer coating is derived from a water-based formula and is both PTFE- and PFOA-free. Unlike traditional nonstick, this coating doesn’t degrade, but improves over time and is even safe for use with metal utensils.
Anodized aluminum cools more quickly than steel, and because the pan can be safely heated to extreme temperatures it also doubles as a multi-function roaster or broiling pan.
- Manufacturer: Chicago Metallic
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Care: Hand wash only
- Use: Oven safe to 600°F. Broiler safe
- Dimensions: 13" x 18" x 1"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Hard-anodized aluminum provides superior heat transfer without hot spots or scorching and cools faster than steel—great for cooking multiple batches
- Environmentally friendly, clear-coat surface provides easy, complete release and is safe for use with metal utensils
- Rolled rim provides extra strength and helps prevent warping
- Hard-anodized bakeware is nonreactive and can be used to cook acidic foods such as tomatoes or recipes including lemon juice without picking up metallic flavors