Cuisinart® Extreme Brew 10-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Carafe has a drip-free pour spout and comfortable handle for easy serving. Maker features 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff, small-batch setting, brew-strength control for regular or bold coffee, and an easy-to-fill water reservoir that lifts up for quick fill-ups.
Water is evenly distributed over coffee grounds to reduce temperature loss, and handy Brew Pause lets you enjoy a cup before the brewing cycle is finished. Gold Tone filter and charcoal water filter included. Limited three-year warranty. Removable parts are dishwasher safe; wipe base clean with a damp cloth. 8" x 9" x 15½".
Features re-engineered brewing technology that delivers a delicious pot of fresh coffee 25% faster than most coffeemakers.
If you’re in a hurry, the Brew Pause feature makes it easy to grab a cup before brew cycle is complete.
Brews directly into an insulated stainless-steel carafe, preserving the flavor and aroma of your coffee. Carafe keeps up to 10 cups of brewed coffee warm and ready for you to enjoy.
BREWS SMALL OR LARGE BATCHES
While the Extreme Brew features a generous 10-cup capacity, the 1-to-4-cup setting enables you to brew smaller volumes without sacrificing aroma or flavor.
Disperses water over the entire grind to provide an even soak before extraction.
AUDIBLE BREW-READY ALERTS
Lets you know when your fresh pot of coffee is ready and waiting. Sound can easily be muted, if you prefer not to be disturbed.
Set the machine to automatically turn on and brew up to a day in advance. Features two coffee strength options and a 1–4-cup setting. A 60-second reset automatically recalls your settings and preferences after a power outage.
ECO-FRIENDLY GOLD TONE FILTER
Reusable coffee filter eliminates the need for paper filters, but remains compatible with them for your convenience.
Removes impurities in tap water that can alter the flavor of coffee and helps prevent scale. An indicator lets you know when your coffeemaker requires cleaning or descaling.
- Extreme Brew technology delivers coffee 25% faster than most makers
- Brew Pause lets you enjoy a cup before brew cycle is complete
- Thermal carafe preserves the flavor and aroma of your coffee
- 1-to-4-cup setting lets you brew small batches without sacrificing aroma or flavor
- Drip-free pour spout and comfortable handles
- 24-hour programmability and 60-second reset
- Large showerhead disperses water evenly for optimal flavor extraction
- Audible brew-ready alerts, which can be muted if you prefer
- Reusable gold tone filter eliminates the need for paper filter, but accommodates them for your convenience
- Charcoal filter removes impurities in tap water and helps prevent scale
- Indicator lets you know when machine requires cleaning or descaling
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: DCC-2750
- Care: Removable parts are dishwater safe; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 10 cups
- Material: ABS-plastic housing with stainless-steel carafe
- Dimensions: 15½"H x 8"W x 9"D
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- Made in China
Replacement filters remove chlorine, calcium, bad tastes and odors from water, so you can enjoy the pure aroma and taste of coffee. Each filter lasts...See product page for full details »
New Perfectly froth milk for lattes, cappuccino, hot chocolate and more with this easy-to-use handheld wand. The stainless steel whisking head and shaft are...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers