Cuisinart® Extreme Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Features 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff, small-batch setting, brew-strength control for regular or bold coffee, and an easy-to-fill water reservoir that lifts up for quick fill-ups. Adjustable temperature control offers a heater plate with high, medium, and low settings to keep coffee at your preferred temperature.
Water is evenly distributed over coffee grounds to reduce temperature loss, and handy Brew Pause lets you enjoy a cup before the brewing cycle is finished. Gold Tone filter and charcoal water filter included. Limited three-year warranty. Removable parts are dishwasher safe; wipe base clean with a damp cloth. 15½"H x 8"W x 9"D.
Features re-engineered brewing technology that delivers a delicious pot of fresh coffee 25% faster than most coffeemakers.
If you’re in a hurry, the Brew Pause feature makes it easy to grab a cup before brew cycle is complete.
PREMIUM GLASS CARAFE
Holds up to 12 cups of coffee and features a drip-free pour spout and comfortable handle for easy serving.
Choose regular or bold coffee, according to your taste.
ADJUSTABLE-TEMPERATURE HEATER PLATE
Offers high, medium, and low settings to keep coffee at your preferred temperature.
BREWS SMALL OR LARGE BATCHES
While the Extreme Brew features a generous 12-cup capacity, the 1-to-4-cup setting enables you to brew smaller volumes without sacrificing aroma or flavor.
Disperses water over the entire grind to provide an even soak before extraction.
AUDIBLE BREW-READY ALERTS
Lets you know when your fresh pot of coffee is ready and waiting. Sound can easily be muted, if you prefer not to be disturbed.
Set the machine to automatically turn on and brew up to a day in advance. Features two coffee strength options, a 1 –4-cup setting, and three heater-plate temperature settings. A 60-second reset automatically recalls your settings and preferences after a power outage.
ECO-FRIENDLY GOLD TONE FILTER
Reusable coffee filter eliminates the need for paper filters, but remains compatible with them for your convenience.
Removes impurities in tap water that can alter the flavor of coffee and helps prevent scale. An indicator lets you know when your coffeemaker requires cleaning or descaling.
- Extreme Brew technology delivers coffee 25% faster than most makers
- Brew Pause lets you enjoy a cup before brew cycle is complete
- Premium glass carafe holds up to 12 cups of coffee
- Drip-free pour spout and comfortable handles
- Heater plate features three temperature settings
- Brews small or large batches
- Offers two brew strengths: regular or bold
- 24-hour programmability and 60-second reset
- Large showerhead disperses water evenly for optimal flavor extraction
- Audible brew-ready alerts, which can be muted if you prefer
- Reusable gold tone filter eliminates the need for paper filter, but accommodates them for your convenience
- Charcoal filter removes impurities in tap water and helps prevent scale
- Indicator lets you know when machine needs to be rescaled
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Care: Removable parts are dishwater safe; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 12 cups (60 oz.)
- Material: ABS-plastic housing with glass carafe
- Dimensions: 15½"H x 8"W x 9"D
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- Made in China
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller and favored by home cooks around the world.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. They offer a wide array of kitchen products that features everything from bakeware to blenders, coffeemakers to toaster ovens, and stand mixers to handy kitchen gadgets. No matter what’s on the menu, cooks are sure to find a Cuisinart product to make their job easier.
With a commitment to innovative design and a passion for culinary education, Cuisinart truly delivers on its mission to help you “Savor the Good Life®.”