John Boos & Co. Butcher Block Table, 24" x 24" x 10"
The nick-resistant surface won’t dull knives. For easy care and continued good looks, rub with mineral oil. Simple assembly required. Made in USA. 24" x 24" x 10".
- Enlarges kitchen’s workspace
- 10"-thick maple surface stands up to heavy-duty chopping and cutting
- Nick-resistant surface won’t dull knives
- Also serves as a convenient buffet area
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: John Boos & Co.
- Material: Maple wood
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean; rub with mineral oil
A must-have for wood cutting board and chopping block owners. John Boos wood cream features a natural formula of unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade ...See product page for full details »
New Formulated by the leading supplier of butcher blocks and cutting boards to restaurants and butchers, this special blend of mineral, linseed and orange oils...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
How tall does the top of the 24x24x10 butcherblock stand? thanks!
The table stands 34 inches tall.