La Tourangelle Thai Wok Oil
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 02/16/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Thai basil has a mild licorice and mint flavor and is commonly used in Thai dishes. Lemongrass is another widely used ingredient in Thai soups and curries. Refrigerate after opening.
- Perfect for Southeast Asian-style cooking
- Drizzle over dishes before serving
- Expeller-pressed safflower oil infused with Thai basil and lemongrass
- A product of France
- Manufacturer: La Tourangelle, Inc.
- Weight: 16.9 oz.
- Ingredients: Safflower oil, Thai basil lemongrass
The oil stands up to both high temperature and long cooking times.
I made some mongolian pepper steak (not that take out stuff) the result was amazing. You have to try this oil there is nothing on the market like it and the price - crazy affordable.
I hope SLT keeps this item forever
Questions & Answers