Fresh garlic is slowly kettle-roasted, giving the cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil a smoky, nutty flavor. Excellent as a dipping oil, or tossed with fingerling potatoes, sea salt, and rosemary and roasted in the oven. No extracts or added flavoring; just superior, artisan-quality olive oil made in small batches. A product of the USA. 8½ oz.
- Manufacturer: O Olive Oil
- Weight: 8½ oz.
- Ingredients: Olive oil and garlic
- Made with fresh California garlic and extra virgin Mission olive oil.
- Garlic is slow roasted for 48 hours in copper kettles.
- Made in small batches in California.
- No extracts or added flavoring.
- Great as a dipping or for roasting potatoes.