Matiz Valenciano Paella Sofrito
Sauce does not contain gluten, dairy, genetically engineered ingredients, preservatives or chemical additives.
- Handmade sauce helps create an excellent paella
- A quicker way to make homemade paella
- Can also be used on meats, fish, eggs and pasta
- Free of gluten, dair, genetically engineered ingredients, preservatives and chemical additives
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
- Ingredients: Tomatoes, virgin olive oil, salt, sugar, and garlic
There's really only one way to cook authentic, family-style paella, and that's in a large, carbon steel pan. The wide, flat cooking surface and shallow...See product page for full details »
The La Mancha region of Spain is famous for its high-quality saffron used to give flavor, aroma and color to many wonderful traditional dishes, including...See product page for full details »
This short-grain rice is grown and harvested in the high mountains of Spain’s Murcia province, where it is fed by pure, cold mountain waters. Its slow ...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers