Edmond Fallot Walnut Dijon Mustard
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 02/16/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
The mustard is produced by combining the classic Dijon mustard with walnuts from Perigord, France. The result is a distinctly nutty, full-flavored condiment that complements poultry, meats fish, cheeses, vinaigrettes and sandwiches.
- Produced by using Old World mustard-making methods
- Only the best mustard kernels and premium walnuts are used
- Walnuts give the mustard a nutty, full-flavored taste
- Great for poultry, meat, fish, cheese, vinaigrettes and sandwiches
- A product of France
- Manufacturer: De Medici
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Ingredients: Water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, mustard seed husks, walnut powder from Perigord France, natural walnut aroma, potassium metabisulphite, citric acid, spice
Questions & Answers