Edmond Fallot Walnut Dijon Mustard
The mustard is produced by combining the classic Dijon mustard with walnuts from Perigord, France. The result is a distinctly nutty, full-flavored condiment that complements poultry, meats fish, cheeses, vinaigrettes and sandwiches.
- Produced by using Old World mustard-making methods
- Only the best mustard kernels and premium walnuts are used
- Walnuts give the mustard a nutty, full-flavored taste
- Great for poultry, meat, fish, cheese, vinaigrettes and sandwiches
- A product of France
- Manufacturer: De Medici
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Ingredients: Water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, mustard seed husks, walnut powder from Perigord France, natural walnut aroma, potassium metabisulphite, citric acid, spice
Questions & Answers