Sur La Table® Pizza Stones, Set of 6
Made of cordierite, which is fired at a higher temperature than ceramic and can withstand thermal shock. Customize your set up with this set of six tiles. Use one for a personal pizza, four for a regular pizza and six for an extra-large pizza. Easy-care stones require no seasoning or conditioning.
For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500°F and place stone in middle of oven on lowest rack or middle of grill for 30 minutes. When it is time to bake, dust stone with cornmeal before placing baked goods on top. If baking a prepared food item, bake as directed by manufacturer on packaging.
For fresh pizza, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone. Alternatively, using an oven mitt or glove, remove the hot stone from the oven, place food to be baked onto the stone and return both to the oven or grill. 7½" x 7½" x ¼". Set of six.
- Bakes brick-oven-quality pizzas thoroughly and evenly at home
- Perfectly browns and provides a crispy crust
- Great for pizza, bread, pastries and baked goods
- Works in your oven or grill
- Use one tile for a personal pizza
- Use four tiles for a regular pizza
- Six tiles is perfect for an extra large pizza
- Durable cordierite stone withstands thermal shock
- Set of six lets you customize your oven set up
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Dimensions: 7½" long x 7½" wide x ¼" tall
- Material: Cordierite
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
What's In the box? Show
- Six tiles
New Slice homemade pizzas and rustic breads with a simple rocking action. This must-have tool for the kitchen cuts through bread with precision and...See product page for full details »
New Attractive wood pizza peel transports a whole pizza to and from the oven or grill. Unlike metal, wood construction allows you to safely place your hand...See product page for full details »
Large wooden handle and tough stainless steel bristles make it easy to remove baked-on grit from any pizza stone. 5" x 4" x 3".See product page for full details »
Pre heat these stones, flour your dough so it doesnt stick, and these work great!
I have given these as gifts to several people and they all love them. Trust me people, the stones work really well. the people complaining dont know how to use the
Questions & Answers
Dimensions: 7½" long x 7½" wide x ¼" tall.