Sur La Table® Pizza Stones, Set of 6
Made of cordierite, which is fired at a higher temperature than ceramic and can withstand thermal shock. Customize your set up with this set of six tiles. Use one for a personal pizza, four for a regular pizza and six for an extra-large pizza. Easy-care stones require no seasoning or conditioning.
For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500°F and place stone in middle of oven on lowest rack or middle of grill for 30 minutes. When it is time to bake, dust stone with cornmeal before placing baked goods on top. If baking a prepared food item, bake as directed by manufacturer on packaging.
For fresh pizza, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone. Alternatively, using an oven mitt or glove, remove the hot stone from the oven, place food to be baked onto the stone and return both to the oven or grill. 7½" x 7½" x ¼". Set of six. Made in China.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Includes: Six tiles
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 7½" long x 7½" wide x ¼" tall
- Material: Cordierite
- Bakes brick-oven-quality pizzas thoroughly and evenly at home
- Perfectly browns and provides a crispy crust
- Great for pizza, bread, pastries and baked goods
- Works in your oven or grill
- Use one tile for a personal pizza
- Use four tiles for a regular pizza
- Six tiles is perfect for an extra large pizza
- Durable cordierite stone withstands thermal shock
- Set of six lets you customize your oven set up
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.