Cuisipro Deluxe Decorating Pen
Just fill, hold like a pen, and gently squeeze the sides to decorate. Easy enough for a child to use, the pen doesn’t require skill or practice. Set includes three decorating options: the pen nozzle for thick lines, a round tip, and a ribbon tip. The pen comes with the round tip assembled and the ribbon tip is stored in the cap. The cap—at the end of the pump—screws off, and the extra tip is stored inside. Pen is also compatible with standard-sized decorating tips.
Filling the pen is even easier. Remove stainless-steel tip and place decorating pen in sauce. Slowly pull back on plunger. When the pen is full, push plunger down until sauce is released. Pen can be filled with store-bought or homemade sauces such as chocolate, icing, honey, or berry sauce. Holds 1.4 oz. of sauce. To clean, squeeze out any remaining sauce and place on top rack in the dishwasher or wash by hand. 25-year warranty.
- Includes: Pen and 3 decorating tips
- Care: Top-rack dishwasher safe or hand wash
- Capacity: 1.4 oz.
- Material: Polypropylene, silicone and stainless steel
- Warranty: 25-year warranty
- Garnish food, plates and decorate sweets with this easy-to-use decorating pen.
- Turn everyday foods and desserts into special creations with a decorative swirl or personal message.
- Just fill, hold like a pen, and gently squeeze the sides to decorate.
- Easy enough for a child to use.
- Includes three decorating options: the pen nozzle for thick lines, a round tip, and a ribbon tip.
- Compatible with standard-sized decorating tips.
- Fill with store-bought or homemade sauces such as chocolate, icing, honey, or berry sauce.
New A fun tool for kids and kids at heart! Now you can turn everyday desserts into special creations by adding a decorative swirl or message. This simple-to-use ...See product page for full details »
New Decorating cakes, cookies and cupcakes is as easy as writing with this baker-friendly icing pen. Simply fill a bag with your favorite frosting, attach a...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers