Swissmar® Red Raclette Party Grill
Today, raclette parties are a wonderful way to create inspired meal events, by allowing guests to choose their favorite prepared meats, vegetables and cheeses for fun social cooking around the raclette grill. Incredibly simple to use, the Swissmar Raclette Party Grill is easy to clean and getting started is as easy as taking it out of the box and plugging it in. You’ll have delicious plates of food for you and your guests to enjoy before you know it!
Designed to cook right at the table, this classic raclette is heated by a 1200-watt element that simultaneously cooks the food on the top grill and melts cheese on the trays below. Included are eight nonstick dishes, dish holders and heat-resistant spatulas, nonstick grill-griddle with red enameled stainless steel base and variable temperature control.
THE SWISSMAR DIFFERENCE:
Swissmar has set the standard for raclette appliances and tools. With their passion for helping inspire raclette cooking around the world, home chefs have long valued their solid sturdy designs and full line of raclette accessories.
- Heavy-duty grill plate for lasting use
- Dual-function grill top lets you simultaneously cook food on the top grill, and melt cheese on the trays below
- Enameled cast iron and cast aluminum cooking surfaces allow for easy cleanup
- Variable temperature control for more precise cooking
- Reversible cast aluminum grill top features a flat side that can be used to make crepes, quesadillas and more
- Nonstick raclette dishes have handles that stay cool
- 1200 watt heating element / variable temperature control
- Raclette Party Grill is also compatible with granite stone top (sold separately)
- Non-stick raclette dishes have handles that stay cool to the touch
- Swissmar has set the standard for raclette appliances and tools
- Cook with your friends, not for them
- Raclette parties are a wonderful way to create inspired meal events, by allowing guests to choose their favorite prepared meats, vegetables and cheeses for fun social cooking around the raclette grill
- Manufacturer: Swissmar
- Model: KF-77046
- Material: Enameled stainless steel base
- Dimensions: 16¾" x 9½" x 5½"
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Watts: 1200W
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe with damp cloth
What's In the box? Show
- Nonstick raclette grill
- 8 nonstick dishes
- 8 heat-resistant spatulas
This set of two nonstick raclette dishes fits the Classic, Alpine, Stelvio and Zermatt raclette party grills from Swissmar. Gift boxed. Do not use cooking...See product page for full details »
These handy tongs feature a slight curve, making it easy to lift food from your Swissmar Raclette grill. Compatible with granite stone, nonstick, or cast...See product page for full details »
Replacement stainless-steel dish holders fit raclette dishes that come with Swissmar Classic, Stelvio, Matterhorn and Alpine models. Set comes gift-boxed...See product page for full details »
A cherished Swiss tradition, raclette cooking gathers a group of friends around a tabletop grill to exchange stories, laughs, and—best of...See product page for full details »
1 year ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Hi there,We had a party using my Raclette set and I think a few people thought the trays were disposable. :( I need to purchase 4 Raclette trays for the Swismarr Raclette 8 person party set. Could I do this through Sur La Table?Thanks,Meredit
does this set include the 8 raclette dishes and 8 spatulas?
I am very impressed with this model but my concern is whether it could be used in Asia such as Singapore. Our voltage is 220V.Please advise.Thank yo
The intended use is for the grill to be in the center of the table and people on both sides can cook their raclette at the same time. Wonderful fun family gathering.
I hope thus helps.