Weber® Summit® S-620™ Stainless-Steel Gas Grill
SERIOUS HEAT AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON
The Snap-Jet™ individual-burner ignition system gets the fire started at the push of a button. Six stainless-steel 60,000-BTU-per-hour input main burners and a convenient flush-mounted 12,000-BTU side burner (perfect for simmering sauces while dinner is grilling) provide even, high heat for an infinite array of meal options.
ENORMOUS COOKING AREA FOR COMPETE MEALS
The S-620 is 74" wide, with 838 total square inches of cooking area—693 square inches of primary cooking space and 145 square inches of warming rack area. That’s plenty of room for the perfect backyard barbecue from start to finish.
BUILT FOR SERIOUS CHEFS
Professional-grade 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter stainless-steel cooking grates retain heat evenly, create beautiful sear marks, and are designed for years of dependable service. Weber’s proprietary stainless-steel Flavorizer® bars direct juices down and away from the burners to vaporize juices and fats, creating smoke for delicious barbecue flavor without flare-ups. Enhanced lighted control knobs feature improved LEDs for a cleaner, brighter glow that makes it easy to precisely control you grill’s temperature day or night.
PREMIUM DESIGN LOOKS GREAT IN ANY BACKYARD
Featuring a stylish stainless-steel shroud with polished handle and trim, center-mounted thermometer, cast-aluminum end caps, two stainless-steel work surfaces, an enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors and chrome-plated, cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels, with an accent-colored steel frame.
With the Summit S-620 you’ll get a Weber Owner’s Guide and Cookbook, two Grill Out® handle lights, six barbecue tool hooks, two stainless-steel work surfaces, two heavy-duty front-locking swivel casters, two heavy-duty back swivel casters, an enclosed tank storage area (tank not included), 10-foot flexible hose and a precision fuel gauge so you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times. Limited warranty. 265 lbs. 57" H x 74" W x 30" D. Made in the USA.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
FAST AND EASY ASSEMBLY
The S-620 is engineered to go together in under an hour, requiring only 8 fasteners and a single tool (included), and comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- 74" wide
- 838 total square inches of cooking area
- 693 square inches of primary cooking space
- 145 square inches of warming-rack area
- Snap-Jet individual-burner ignition system gets you started at the push of a button
- Six stainless-steel 60,000-BTU-per-hour input main burners
- Flush-mounted 12,000-BTU side burners, great for multitasking
- Even, high heat for an infinite array of meal options
- Long-lasting, professional-grade stainless-steel cooking grates for the serious chef
- Durable cooking grates retain heat evenly and create beautiful sear marks
- Flavorizer bars vaporize juices and fats to create smoke for delicious barbecue flavor
- Flavorizer bars direct juices down and away from the burners for flavorful smoke without flare-ups
- Convenient stainless-steel side serving surfaces
- Enhanced lighted control knobs make it easy to grill day or night
- Stainless-steel shroud and enclosed stainless-steel cart looks great in any backyard
- Precision fuel gauge so you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times
- 2 Grill Out handle lights
- 6 barbecue tool hooks
- 2 heavy-duty front-locking swivel casters
- 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Enclosed tank storage area (tank not included)
- 10-foot flexible hose for easy connection
- Weber Owner∈s Guide and Cookbook
- Dimensions: 57" H x 74" W x 30" D
- Warranty: Limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Using the finest materials and methods, all Weber grills are constructed of heavyweight equipment that’s built to last. Every design combines beauty and elegance to form a state-of-the-art outdoor kitchen.
The grills sold by Sur La Table were handpicked for their performance and quality. Not only are these barbecues and smokers more difficult to come by than other Weber grills, they are all also value priced, to give our customer the best deal on the best grills.