Kuhn Rikon High-Output Ratchet Mill
To clean residue and spice aftertaste, grind coarse salt through the mill. Avoid dampness and do not submerging the mill in water or grind over a boiling pot. Refrain from using oily spices, such as cloves or anise, as they can clot the mill and destroy the acrylic.
- Manufacturer: Kuhn Rikon
- Care: Wipe clean. Clean occasionally by grinding coarse salt to remove residue and spice aftertaste.
- Dimensions: 2" diameter x 8¾" height
- Material: Polypropylene and acrylic
- Ratchet mechanism helps deliver a consistent grind
- Ceramic grinder will not corrode
- Can be used with salt, pepper and other spices
- Easy to refill
- Adjusts from fine to coarse grinds
- Made of BPA-free materials
- Designed in Switzerland; made in China
Kuhn Rikon’s precision-crafted tools blend Old World craftsmanship with modern technology, yielding impressively styled, yet functional pieces.
They boast the broadest line of pressure cookers in the world, and their unique shapes and sizes won’t be found anywhere else.