All-Clad® Copper Core Saucepans
These classic saucepans deliver delicious results, whether you′re making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers. Designed with high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, these pans hold heat well and limit evaporation. With three sizes to choose from, you can easily make everything from delicate sauces to hearty one-pot meals.
PATENTED FIVE-PLY BONDED CONSTRUCTION
A core of pure copper extends along the bottoms and up the sides of pans, delivering rapid, even heat conduction. This core is sandwiched between two layers of aluminum to enhance heat distribution while reducing weight. Then layers of 18/10 stainless steel are bonded to the pan′s interior and exterior, providing the ideal cooking surface, extreme durability, aesthetic appeal, and easy clean up. Because this formula is a carefully guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware matches the performance of this unique bonded design. Copper-Core is the premier All-Clad cookware collection, and is the choice of many of the world′s elite chefs and discriminating cooks.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Saucepan with lid
- Material: Copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is preferred
- Capacity: Available in 2-QT, 3-QT, or 4-QT sizes
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Magnetic stainless steel exteriors are suitable for use with all stovetop and oven heat sources, including induction
- Patented 5-ply bonded construction features a pure copper core that extends along the bottom and up the sides
- Pans hold heat well and limit evaporation
- Compatible with all stovetop and oven heat sources, including induction
- Rolled edges on pans help ensure dripless pouring
- Tight-fitting lids retain moisture while cooking or keep food warm till you′re ready to serve
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles are permanently attached with stainless steel rivets
- Outer 18/10 stainless-steel layer won′t react with foods and resists sticking and corrosion
- Stylish design features mirror-finish exterior encircled by an elegant copper stripe
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander.